Sort of new here

Old February 18th 04, 04:20 PM
Pam

Default Sort of new here

Hi everyone;

I'm sort of new here, so I thought I'd say hello. I used to come on this board
a long time ago, but I see all new people now, so I guess I'm new again.
My name is Pam and I crochet. Right now I'm working on Bernat socks, a
Wool-Ease pullover, and a Wool-Ease scarf.

Nice to meet you all,
~Pam

Pam Crochets
http://pamcrochets.diary-x.com
Old February 18th 04, 04:25 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Pam wrote:

Hi everyone;

I'm sort of new here, so I thought I'd say hello. I used to come on this board
a long time ago, but I see all new people now, so I guess I'm new again.
My name is Pam and I crochet. Right now I'm working on Bernat socks, a
Wool-Ease pullover, and a Wool-Ease scarf.

Nice to meet you all,
~Pam

Pam Crochets
http://pamcrochets.diary-x.com

Hi Pam, and welcome back! I 'think' I remember you!
Now that you've come back, stay with us!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
change n e t to c o m to email me.
Old February 18th 04, 04:45 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Pam,

Welcome back. I'll have to check my old lists to see if you are there.

Hugs,

Nora
Old February 19th 04, 07:02 PM
Seaspray

Hi Pam,

Nice to meet you! Hope you have lots of fun here! I also crochet. STILL
working on DS's afghan. Just finished yarn doily for dining room table.

Seaspray

Old February 19th 04, 08:27 PM
Gwendoline Kelly

Welsome back Pam to *the* great group - I am sure no one can stay away very
long it is too much fun, so now you are back please do stay God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old February 19th 04, 10:33 PM
Cher

Hi Pam, I think I remember you, gosh that was quite a while back, lol...
welcome home..

Cher

Pam wrote in message
Hi everyone;

I'm sort of new here, so I thought I'd say hello. I used to come on this

board
a long time ago, but I see all new people now, so I guess I'm new again.

My name is Pam and I crochet. Right now I'm working on Bernat socks, a
Wool-Ease pullover, and a Wool-Ease scarf.

Nice to meet you all,
~Pam

Pam Crochets
http://pamcrochets.diary-x.com

---

Old February 20th 04, 10:58 AM
Katherine

Welcome, Pam. Now that you have come back, stick around and join the fun.
Katherine

Old February 20th 04, 12:20 PM
Aud

Pam! WELCOME, from
AUD in Norway ;-))

alrefsnesathotmaildotcom
http://community.webshots.com/user/dual44

"Katherine" skrev i melding
Welcome, Pam. Now that you have come back, stick around and join the

fun.
Katherine

OT sort of...acid free paper Maureen Miller Needlework 5 January 18th 05 11:13 PM
AD, sort of - Tink Tinkster Beads 9 December 14th 04 04:59 AM
Ad sort of: Info about hubby's polymer beads Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Marketplace 2 September 23rd 03 05:16 PM
Ad sort of: Info about hubby's polymer beads Karleen/Vibrant Jewels General Crafting 2 September 23rd 03 05:16 PM
Sort of OT, ad kinda - update on website, including Bead Notes Kandice Seeber Beads 25 July 17th 03 01:09 AM