OT Eris has been talking to my landlord

Old June 9th 05, 05:03 PM
NightMist

Default OT Eris has been talking to my landlord

OK so I shouldn't be surprised, after all, I _am_ an erisian.

I'm going to have to point out to her that somebody else needs her
personal attention. Just as soon as I figure out who deserves most to
be so "blessed".

So we have this window that needs to be stripped and have channeling
installed, part of the department of enviromental health's
determination to do something. They couldn't find any other lead in
the whole house so...

Y'all know from past gripeing on my part that Billy the handyman is
not only not handy, he is not smart either. Well Mr Landlord finally
got a clue (I smacked him with a clue-by-four often enough.
Metaphoricly speaking.), and hired somebody else to do the job.

Guess what?
The guy he hired is the ex-neighbor who was a complete nutball.
This is the guy where a few years ago I came home and found kiri
hiding in the kitchen with the kids while neighbor man was standing
out on his porch screaming that we were perverts and other
non-compliments. When I went over to see what his deal was, his wife
grabbed me by the shirt neck, darned near ripped it off my back and
then got physical. My favorite teddybear shirt ended up trashed, I
had to throw her onto the ground repeatedly before I could get back
into the house, and neighbor man threw a lit cigarette into my face
(which bounced off my glasses and wound up in my hair). He went back
to screaming on his porch, I went inside and called the police, it was
Not Good. Definitely Not Good.

Yesterday I came in and DH tells me that the landlord has hired an
ex-neighbor to do the work on the window, "john doe". DH never knew
the nutball's name, but I sure as heck remembered it! I literally
sprinted from the kitchen to the phone and called Mr Landlord to tell
him that Mr Nutball was not going to be inside my house. You could
just about hear Mr Landlord's jaw drop over the phone. Then he asks
me if it would be al right if Mr Nutball does outdoor work here,
'cause he is really reliable and does good work". *raises eyes to the
heavens*
I told him, so long as I don't know that he is there it's OK, but I'm
not talking to anybody but the police if he acts up.

Maybe we should just move to Albania or someplace.
Tibet, Hati, Montseurrat, a small island near the arctic circle.....

NightMist
--
"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge
it, requires brains." -Mary Pettibone Poole
Old June 9th 05, 10:26 PM
Kate Dicey

NightMist wrote:

[...]

((((((Chocolate coated nut hugs!))))))

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old June 10th 05, 01:25 AM
CNYstitcher

Hey...if we all b and together to get the main house in order, there's a
nice bit of property in VA with 37 acres that you could always get a
place built on...if you want to split the purchase price grin

Actually, we are passing on this house....too many restrictions on the
whole thing, bnut we are looking at places that have LAND for the kids
to run and play

Old June 10th 05, 05:13 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

CRIMINEES!! I think I would have called the police FIRST and I know I
would certainly never confront a crazy person who is screaming and yelling
invectives to the neighborhood at large. That's a good way to get killed.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old June 11th 05, 03:47 AM
NightMist

Some days I am braver than I am smart.

I think I was just so ticked off that he was scaring the kids that I
just went. He was yowling that he was going to beat up DH (for
peeping through their (second floor) bathroom window (on the opposite
side of the house from us) at his wife). That just totally freaked
the kids.

I just can't believe that Mr Landlord asked if Mr Nutball could do
yard work here. Maybe just how stupid that question was will sink in
for him after a couple of days.

NightMist

Old June 11th 05, 02:50 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Well hopefully Mr. Nutball is on his meds now and regulated enough that he
won't give people that kind of scare again. Your children must have been
terrified but you could have been killed attacking that kind of craziness in
their own house. Better the police handle this kind of mess - they have the
firearms and the training to use them if necessary.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \