Another Doctor's Appointment, Another Delay

Old January 30th 04, 12:05 AM
starlia

Default Another Doctor's Appointment, Another Delay

{{{Hugs Kathy}}}

Old January 30th 04, 12:19 AM
Diana Curtis

Aww Kathy,
((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))
and dang, dang, dang.. :-(
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
. giganews.com...
The title about says it all. I'm still outside the strict criteria for
infusion therapy, and too sick for the modified chemo. I'm on antibiotics
for another month, because I have a stubborn sinus infection, and I'm

being
scheduled for a cat scan: the doc is worried that the pain in my back and
down my legs is being caused by multiple compression fractures (I have
osteoporosis). Just what I freakin' need.

On the good side, I didn't have to do a pulmonary function test (which
essentially means "blow into this tube until you faint.") On the bad

side, I
didn't have to do a pulmonary function test (because I'm not doing well
enough to even bother) One of these days, I'm going to sneak Bob into

taking
the test for me: he has lungs like the Goodyear blimp, and it would
certainly shock the doctors out of their sneakers.

So I'm grumpy and exhausted. My father called me to complain that I don't
call him and I totally punted: I told him that DD was _dying_ to talk

with
him, handed her the phone, and let her glare at me.

I'm trying to figure out an "up note" to end my post, since I hate

unrelieved
gloom. So, ummmmm... Sophie's getting plenty of beauty sleep, and we have
heat again. I found a very nice method of beading the pearls for my

Russian
Kokoshnik project (the seed beads weren't working - I discovered that

Russian
girls started on their kokshniki when they were seven years old! I know

why:
I've put in at least fifty hours on the netting and am only about 20%

done)
I think that's all the cheery news I have for now.

Kathy N-V

Old January 30th 04, 03:07 AM
Beadbimbo

((((Kathy))))),

Wish I knew what else to say.
--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old February 1st 04, 11:37 PM
Kandice Seeber

Agreed! ((((((((((Kathy))))))))))) It's hard to know what else to say,
except I hope things get better soon, and I care about you!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Wish I knew what else to say.
--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Minor Complaint and Delay laura Beads 5 September 7th 03 07:08 AM
OT- Obeying Doctor's Orders Karen_AZ Beads 3 August 13th 03 07:47 PM