Pics of projects

Old April 29th 04, 05:29 PM
granny

Default Pics of projects

Finally figured out how to do the scanning and the posting of pics of
things I have done. Still have a couple other pics that are still in my
ancient film camera. Not much of a photographer. Just do enough to take a
shot or two now and then. Hope you find my work acceptable, in spite of
the bad photography. Couldn't upload the counted cross stitch pics yet
since I must have them in bmp and not jpeg. Will have to do some adjusting
there. Also don't have pics of all of that work either. Oh, well. Hope
you like what I do have. I certainly enjoy seeing everyone else's projects.
Been quilting for no more than 3 1/2 to 4 years, but love it and make up
my own patterns from pics that I have seen. So I am strictly self taught
through the help of quilt sites on the Internet. Have at least 8 more
quilts that I have to complete for the younger DGSs and DGDs.

http://community.webshots.com/user/marletts

Marlys

Old April 29th 04, 06:44 PM
Sandy Foster

In article q3akc.16605$lz5.1348727@attbi_s53,
"granny" wrote:

[...]

Really nice, Marlys!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old April 29th 04, 08:34 PM
JustPeg

Marlys:

Very, very nice. I really like the butterfly quilt.

Peg

Old April 29th 04, 11:58 PM
Louise

I particularly like the black quilt. The fabric looks like it has a sheen to
it, or is that just the way the light was reflected? Have to admit, the
Stinky Feet pattern is special for the name if nothing else! I don't think
I've ever seen that pattern -- at least with that name -- before. Thanks for
sharing your great work.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old April 30th 04, 01:36 AM
Queen of Squishies

I love your creativity, your quilts are great!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old April 30th 04, 05:15 AM
granny

Thank you so much for all of your kind words. Appreciate it very much.

Marlys in IN

link.net...

Old April 30th 04, 12:44 PM
Eli

Very nice! I really like baby blanket with the teddy bears. It's simple
and "clean" design - the teddy bears really set it off. I'm going to have
to remember that.

Gina in IL

Old April 30th 04, 03:39 PM
granny

I forgot to mention that the teddy bears are actually counted cross
stitch in what is called the blackwork design. I don't really do blackwork
all that well because I just did it. (Blackwork, I guess, is to be done in
such a way that the back almost looks like the front. Well,......the backs
of mine, by no means, looked like the front!!!) Anyhow, I just thought they
would look cute with gingham checks. The colors didn't show up as well as
seeing the actual quilt.
Glad you like them.

Marlys in IN

"granny" wrote in message
[...]

My show on Friday - a few pics of items - comments? Kandice Seeber Beads 48 November 11th 04 09:51 PM
Woohoo! New Pics! MelissaInNJ Quilting 7 March 2nd 04 03:11 PM
new pic up and old pics moved to webshots Kathy in CA Quilting 0 December 6th 03 12:03 AM
Several free stockings projects & free Christmas embroidery design Anna & Polina Marketplace 0 November 21st 03 11:04 AM
New pics - 'old' projects! Jennifer Hepworth Quilting 9 July 11th 03 02:51 AM