Happy Canada day

Old July 1st 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Happy Canada day

To all Canadians Happy national day
mirjam
Old July 1st 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 19:07:22 GMT, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen spun a fine yarn

To all Canadians Happy national day
mirjam
---

Piggybacking on Mirjam's post to add my wishes for a safe holiday for
all our Canadian friends!
Hugs,
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0626-3, 06/29/2006
Tested: 7/1/2006 2:47:54 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old July 1st 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Midwest poster

Adding my late-in-the-day happy holiday wishes to all my Canadian friends.

--
Jan in MN (kicking myself for needing a reminder)

Old July 1st 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Magie Noire

Also from me to all Canadians (specially for Gem who is having a very rough
moment). Happy Canada Day!
Sofia D

Old July 1st 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Els van Dam

In article ,
"Midwest poster" wrote:

Adding my late-in-the-day happy holiday wishes to all my Canadian friends.

Ah relax Jan it is Canada day all day long, and made into a long weekend,
so you have lots of time to mention it....LOL and after all this is also a
long weekend for you as well right.....Independence day coming up. Time
to relax.

Thank you Jan. I went in the garden to put something back and did not
come back up until 4 hours later, having trimmed 2 wheel barrows full of
clippings and weeds, watering the plants, adding water to the little fish
pond, and taking pictures of the flowers. The humming birds have changed
places with the butterflies. Believe it or not, but the hummers are back
on their (long) trip back to Mexico. There are so many varieties of
butterflies. Little bright blue ones, swallow tails, several different
ones, and the odd monarch butterfly. Also very bright orange ones. Good
trade...LOL

Time for my cross word puzzle

Have a great weekend

Els

--
Ja for Jazz and cobra loose the rrrrrrrr
Old July 2nd 06, 12:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Thank you to all. I marked papers all day, and went to my aunt's for
dinner and a lovely visit. She is the only blood relative I have left
of that generation, so I like to spend time ith her when I can.

Higs,
Katherine