Tsunami Relief; Free US Shipping; New Patrick Lose, Michael Miller, Moda, more at The Virginia Quilter!

Old January 29th 05, 04:48 AM
The Virginia Quilter

Default Tsunami Relief; Free US Shipping; New Patrick Lose, Michael Miller, Moda, more at The Virginia Quilter!

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
Jan 22, 2005

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends!

Can you believe we have been ordering Christmas fabric this past week?
It happens every year at this time, but it always catches me a little
by surprise (Ack! Christmas fabric in January?!) Most of what we've
seen this year has been absolutely beautiful, though, so that helps.
:-) Look for these gorgeous holiday prints to start arriving around
May.

Our Free US shipping offer continues the entire month of January ($20
minimum order; offer ends Jan 31st midnight ET). Take this opportunity
to treat yourself to some of our beautiful new fabrics! We've just
received a great groups of blenders called Splash from Blank Textiles,
sweet heart prints from Moda, as well as a group of fun chicken prints
from Patrick Lose called "Panic in Provence."

Also, please remember that we will be donating 5% from all sales of
batiks during the month of January to the relief organization CARE
(http://www.careusa.org). If you are needing some batiks, this is good
time to get them. :-)

**New Fabrics

**Panic in Provence by Patrick Lose
Panic in Provence Stripe
Baby Chicks on Red
Hens on the Nest
Chickens on Blue
Fried Eggs on Red
Baby Chicks on Gold
Blue & Yellow Check
Drumsticks on Red
Baby Chicks on Blue
Chickens on Red

**Snuggle - new super-soft plush fabric from Moda!
White
Soft Pink
Soft Yellow
Mint Green
Soft Blue
Lavender

**New Michael Miller Fabrics
Chicken Wire on Red
Antique Needle Cards
Vintage Lace on Black
Tossed Rose Bouquets
Tossed Rosebuds on Peach
Pink Rosebuds on Green Plaid
Coral Gingham Check
Miyako
Keiko
Geisha Room
Tossed Geisha Accessories
Portrait of Geisha
Krystal - Lemon Yellow
Krystal - Moss Green
Krystal - Dark Purple
Krystal - Adobe
Krystal - Fuchsia
Krystal - Kiwi
Pink Floral Stripe
Vintage Valentines
Disco Dot - Caribe
Disco Dot - Sorbet
Sorbet & Lime Stripe
Pastel Stripe

**When I Grow Up...
When I Grow Up Border Print
Rocketships on Red
Rick Rack Stripe
Career Dreams
Denim Blue Texture

**Fun Zoo
Animals on Red
Yellow Texture
Bugs on Green
Royal Blue Texture
Geometric Shapes

**Heart & Soul by Sandy Gervais
Heart & Soul Panel
Lace Hearts on Red
Tossed Red Hearts
Words of Love on Red

**Splash
Fuchsia
Cherry Red
Cayenne Pepper
Sun
Citron
Lime
Aqua
Seafoam Green
Cactus
Capri
Blue Lagoon
Wisteria
Purple Iris
Sage Green & Heather
Candy

Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to sign up for your chance to win a free $25 gift
certificate. :-)

Thanks and Happy Quilting!

Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter