Quilt Shops in Florida

Old April 7th 04, 11:08 PM
Sherry Starr

Default Quilt Shops in Florida

DH and I will be driving thru Tallahassee next week on Thursday. Any quilt
shops that I should not pass up? I think we are going to Mt. Dora after we
leave my daughter's in Melbourne, FL on April 19th. I know Quilts & Other
Comforts is there.

Sherry

Old April 8th 04, 02:06 AM
Nurse Ratched

I think we are going to Mt. Dora after we
leave my daughter's in Melbourne, FL on April 19th.

If you're driving from Melbourne to Mt. Dora, a trip to Queen Ann's Lace in
Kissimmee shouldn't be out of the way at all! Just take 192 west from
Melbourne and turn right when you get to the shopping center where they
are--what could be easier?

Oh, I almost forgot: you have to drive for about an hour (?) before you
turn.....

Nurse Ratched (remove "cuckoo" from address to reply)
If I ever need religion, I'll worship chocolate cake.
Old April 8th 04, 01:36 PM
Anna Belle

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 22:08:23 GMT, "Sherry Starr"
wrote:

DH and I will be driving thru Tallahassee next week on Thursday. Any quilt
shops that I should not pass up? I think we are going to Mt. Dora after we
leave my daughter's in Melbourne, FL on April 19th. I know Quilts & Other
Comforts is there.

Sherry

I assume your daughter knows about Willow 'N Hare in Melbourne. It is
on Hibiscus near the Oaks theater. Nice shop witha wide variety of
fabrics. Friendly clerks.
Anna Belle in Palm Bay
http://www.finial.com/abquilts/
Old April 8th 04, 02:09 PM
ginmaru

"Sherry Starr" wrote in message news:rZ_cc.93195$JO3.45461@attbi_s04...
DH and I will be driving thru Tallahassee next week on Thursday. Any quilt
shops that I should not pass up? I think we are going to Mt. Dora after we
leave my daughter's in Melbourne, FL on April 19th. I know Quilts & Other
Comforts is there.

Sherry

I live in Tallahassee and you could go to the Quilting Patch if you
decide to take a break. Nice little store but not much on sale. I
would save my money for Queen Anne's Lace. Now that was a kick when I
was down there. I had about fifteen minutes in their store before they
closed and spent $100. They were very nice and never, ever tried to
rush me. One lady was cutting fabric for me like a crazy woman.

Ginny

Any Quilt Shops in Walking Distance of Lancaster, PA Show MelissaInNJ Quilting 3 March 30th 04 03:37 PM
Returned Quilt -- What to do with it?? Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Quilting 20 March 8th 04 06:55 PM
Florida Quilt shows Sue H. Quilting 5 December 14th 03 07:51 PM
Online Quilt Shops with small minimum cuts Melinda Hartman Quilting 7 December 1st 03 02:43 AM
OK, Here's MY Life Story as it Applies to Quilting... [email protected] Quilting 10 September 3rd 03 09:07 PM