FS Machine Knitter's Source, MacKnit Magazines

Old April 30th 04, 10:21 AM
ellbee

Default FS Machine Knitter's Source, MacKnit Magazines

I have the following Machine Knitter's Source and MacKnit magazines
for sale. All in good condition, except those marked * have slight
cover or page damage. No further discounts.

Machine Knitter's Source $2.50 each

March/April 1993 #53
*Nov/Dec 1995 #69
May/June 1996 #72
July/August 1996 #73
Nov/Dec 1996 #75
July/August 1997 #79
Sept/Oct 1997 #80
Nov/Dec 1998 #87
Jan/Feb 1999 #88
*March /April 1999 #89
May/June 1999 #90
*July/August 1999 #91
March/April 2001 #101

MacKnit issue #1
Macknit issue #2
Both have tape on spine and marks in upper left corner. $5.00 each

You can look at covers in my album he
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/aun...bear/my_photos

Prices do not include shipping. I'll take checks, money orders, and
PayPal if over $10 before shipping. Outside US PayPal only. ***I have
to be a little crabby here-- because several people have said they
would buy things from my other albums and then dropped off the face of
the earth--I will need confirmation of payment sent within 4 days or I
will offer to the next person.
Thanks for looking! Linda