- IMG_0017.jpg (0/1) Help identifying a bowl I just Inherited???

Old July 14th 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
A-Regular-Joe

Default - IMG_0017.jpg (0/1) Help identifying a bowl I just Inherited???

Hi,

I attched an image of a bowl My wife and I just inherited form a family
member. I supposedly came into the family in the 1960's.

The bowl bears no markings of any kind. There is a good amount of wear
to the gold parts.

Its probably Asian?

I would be graetful for any info the group might offer? Probable
country of origin etc...

Thnaks!

A Regualr Joe

Old July 14th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
D Kat

Sorry Joe - my guess is you are in the wrong room, though I could be
entirely off base. We are potters not antique assessors (is that the right
term?). However from what you describe I would guess the piece has only
sentimental value. Donna PS - take that with a very large grain of salt and
you will have a very large grain of salt.

To those with inherited stashes Debra Quilting 24 May 3rd 07 12:23 AM
inherited piece BDS2pds Needlework 16 January 19th 04 02:28 PM
Help With Inherited Goblens Patricia Rogers Needlework 0 July 28th 03 04:18 AM