Shirting

Old May 26th 07, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
AK&DStrohl

Default Shirting

Hi all,
I'm new on this ng mainly out of desperation. I have been scouring the net
for days, under almost every probable description, for mens dress shirt
fabric.
Anyone know of *any* source?
Thanks for your attention,
AK in PA

Old May 27th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Kay Lancaster

On Sat, 26 May 2007 12:38:12 -0400, AK&DStrohl wrote:
Hi all,
I'm new on this ng mainly out of desperation. I have been scouring the net
for days, under almost every probable description, for mens dress shirt
fabric.
Anyone know of *any* source?

Fabric Depot in Portland, OR has several qualities, and several patterns.
Call or drop email to .

Also from my collection of emails:
http://www.buckinghamtailor.co.uk/NT...age_links.html
http://www.hst.com.sg/

Phillips-Boyne Fabrics
1646 New Highway
Farmingdale, NY
(516) 755-1230
I haven't bought fabric from them in quite a while,
but they used to have some nice "middle-price" shirtings of good quality.

Elegant Stitches
http://www.elegantstitches.com/Pinpoint.htm

Also, have you looked at the yardage in high-end bedsheets?