FS: Old Time Crochet and a single Magic Crochet & Herrschner's CrochetPatterns

Old September 25th 03, 04:53 AM
Marilyn S. Safier

Default FS: Old Time Crochet and a single Magic Crochet & Herrschner's CrochetPatterns

I recently acquired lots of Old Time Crochet magazines but many of them
were duplicates for me. Before putting on ebay I thought I would offer
them here.
All are 2.50 each
Magic Crochet June 1992, #78
Old Time Crochet:
Winter 1986
Winter 1990
Winter 1991
Summer 1994
Spring 1994
Summer 1995
Winter 1995
Summer 1996
Autumn 1996
Winter 1996
Summer 1997
Summer 1998
Spring 1998

oh and a Herrschner's Crochet Patterns Jan/Feb 1990
I accept cash-funded Paypal, and money orders and will ship
internationally if you would like to pay the shipping fees. Will ship
media mail.
Please email me with any you might want!
thanks for looking!
Marilyn
--
Marilyn Safier