You people are unbelievable

Old May 24th 04, 04:46 PM
roxan

Default You people are unbelievable

I am just so over whelmed with joy I can't say enough about how great the
support I have gotten from all of you.
Today I went out to the mail box and found a package and I know that I
didn't order anything lately, but I opened it since it had my name on it. I
have never had anyone ever send me anything for no reason. I just sat there
with my mouth open and tears coming down my face. You guys are just too much
and I can't thank you enough for your kindness and concern about the
difficulty I am going through with my dad. This has meant so much to me you
will never know. You have all shown how the internet can be such a great
tool for friendship and love. All the things you sent are so beautiful and I
will always be grateful for your love and support.
Humbly,
Roxan

Old May 24th 04, 07:48 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Oh, we're very believable. When we want to pull something off, believe me
that we will.

Enjoy, you! You deserve some pampering.

Barb

Old May 24th 04, 08:27 PM
roxan

Thank you Barb for the wonderful random act of kindness. It lifted my
spirits and it is wonderful to know there are great people out there that
care. This has inspired me to get back and do some more beading which I has
been putting off with all that I have had to do lately.
Roxan

Old May 24th 04, 10:52 PM
Linda2

"roxan" wrote:

I am just so over whelmed with joy I can't say enough bout how great the
support I have gotten from all of you.
Today I went out to the mail box and found a package and I know that I
didn't order anything lately, but I opened it since it had my name on it.

have never had anyone ever send me anything for no reason. I just sat

there
with my mouth open and tears coming down my face. You guys are just too

much
and I can't thank you enough for your kindness and concern about the
difficulty I am going through with my dad. This has meant so much to me

you
will never know. You have all shown how the internet can be such a great
tool for friendship and love. All the things you sent are so beautiful and

will always be grateful for your love and support.
Humbly,
Roxan

Enjoy, Roxan. I'm so glad it got to you so quickly.

We love you.

Love,

Linda2

Old May 25th 04, 03:40 AM
roxan

Thanks for asking about my dad. He is going down hill fast. I was there
tonight to see him and take him his favorite dark beer. He drank and enjoyed
it very much. Funny how little pleasures mean so much when you can do so
little. I don't think it will be much longer and he will not be here. He
can't do very much but he still has his mind. Hospice is now helping him and
he thinks they are angles sent from heaven. Hospice does a wonderful job
with the dying.
Roxan
"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
How is your dad doing?

Tina

Old May 25th 04, 03:44 AM
Mj

{{{{{Roxan}}}}}

My dad passed away unexpectedly and I never had a chance to say goodbye.
You are blessed to have this time with your dad and are still making loving
memories to keep for times when you can look back without tears. Keep us
informed - we care.

Mj

Old May 25th 04, 04:09 AM
Linda2

Roxan,

I am thankful you are making some good memories. And that the hospice angels
are seeing to your dad's comfort and care. They are a godsend, they really
are. They also offer excellent grief counseling for family members.

I have you and your family in my heart.

Love,

Linda2

Old May 25th 04, 10:53 AM
BeckiBead

good for you for taking the beer. That will be a good time to cherish in the
future. I think of you often, my dear.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old May 25th 04, 04:54 PM
roxan

Thanks everyone, I am blessed to have time to say good bye to him and
hospice is making it a lot better for him and us.
Roxan

Nice People Co. Show Karen Chan Beads 3 February 10th 04 05:51 PM
Nice People Co. Show Karen Chan Beads 1 February 10th 04 06:51 AM
Nice People Co. Show Karen Chan Beads 0 February 10th 04 06:46 AM
OT Lest anyone see me as harsh Dr. Sooz Beads 108 October 4th 03 01:36 AM