Ot on the manner people write and relate to facts...

Old October 5th 05, 10:45 PM

Jaenne Bonner wrote:
"clark krunt" wrote in message
news
"Jaenne Bonner" , wrote in
message

Clark, please don't poke the bear. The bear has very sharp claws

poke.
Not winter yet.
poke.

**** off with your threats. I have a contract.
Stick your claws into that?
I will chainsaw your paws off and shove them so
far up your ass you will be having your freshmeat
pureed, to suck through a straw.
You Trolls have had your day, party is over.
Go sling your hook in a *.soc group.

Clark, I am not the bear and I am not threatening you with anything. The
last label flung at me was "jealous cow." Before that, I was a "troll."
Personally, I chose to roll over and play dead rather than defend myself and
dread seeing the latest thread.

You have a thicker skin and you are a fighter. I must admit I admire that.
You are taking a road I cannot follow. Happy hunting!

Jaenne
--

Sure fire way to make sure you never fit in here is to encourage the
trolls.

Just thought I'd let you in on that little tidbit.

Caryn

Old October 5th 05, 11:27 PM
Jaenne Bonner

wrote in message
oups.com...

Jaenne Bonner wrote:
[...]

I don't think he needed any encouragement from me. I was merely trying to
put out the flame. I will take your recommendation to heart, though. Thank
you.

Jaenne
--
Why is a raven like a writing desk?
(Answer: There's a "b" in both and an "n" in neither)

Old October 5th 05, 11:34 PM

Meow right back at cha. What exactly is a GOW? I don't know all the
shorthand yet....

Jaenne
--

Grumpy Old Woman.

Around here it's taken as a badge of honor, rather than an insult. LOL

I became a GOW at all of 40, and I'm darn proud of it!

Caryn

Old October 5th 05, 11:46 PM

ummmmm......
i musta taken a wrong turn at the fabric shop; i could have sworn i
opened the door to the needlework class........

sheesh-what bad manners

"Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are
they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be
filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed
are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the
peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God."
(Matt. 5:5-9)
=A0 Inspired

Old October 5th 05, 11:58 PM
Pat P

wrote in message
ummmmm......
i musta taken a wrong turn at the fabric shop; i could have sworn i
opened the door to the needlework class........

sheesh-what bad manners

"Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are
they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be
filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed
are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the
peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God."
(Matt. 5:5-9)
Inspired

You certainly took a wrong turn if you thought we`d appreciate
Biblr-thumping!

Pat P

Old October 6th 05, 02:20 AM
Karen C - California

Lucretia Borgia wrote:

I think I can safely say 'we' don't want
to read your posts.

I concur, which makes that a "we" officially.

--
Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

WIP: 50th Anniversary sampler for aunt/uncle, July birthstone,
Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

See my designs exclusively at www.TyWolfeDesigns.com

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
blogging at http://journals.aol.com/kmc528/Lifeasweknowit/
Old October 6th 05, 02:41 AM
Lucille

"Karen C - California" wrote in message
Lucretia Borgia wrote:

I think I can safely say 'we' don't want
to read your posts.

I concur, which makes that a "we" officially.

If I join does that make we an "us?"

Old October 6th 05, 03:07 AM
Dr. Brat

Lucretia Borgia wrote:

I think I can safely say 'we' don't want
to read your posts.

I concur, which makes that a "we" officially.

If I join does that make we an "us?"

Nope. We is we. We would have to actually do something to us to make
us an us.

Elizabeth (*giggling*)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old October 6th 05, 03:13 AM
Lucille

Lucretia Borgia wrote:

I think I can safely say 'we' don't want
to read your posts.

I concur, which makes that a "we" officially.

If I join does that make we an "us?"

Nope. We is we. We would have to actually do something to us to make us
an us.

Elizabeth (*giggling*)
The most important thing one woman can do for another is to illuminate and
expand her sense of actual possibilities. --Adrienne Rich

Do you think if we keep up this gibberish it will help at all? Oh well, who
really cares. At least we can have some fun

P.S. This is for Lucrecia who is deserving of a halo 0 ; - )