Ot on the manner people write and relate to facts...

Old October 5th 05, 01:10 PM

And if I bother you, stop reading my posts. Sauce, goose, gander. If
any of us can bring up topics again, or repeat our justifications at
length, we all can.
(And you are right, we shouldn't.)

Old October 5th 05, 01:17 PM

Mirjam, I have no idea why you continue to repeat this unbelievably
boring discussion about spelling when it is not the point of the entire
matter, but that *is* the point: you just don't see the forest for the
trees. (Hint: It was never about pancakes or spelling, it was about how
you perceive others and how they perceive you.) It's ok; you don't have
to get it, just as I don't have to "get" you. We can disagree about the
entire sense of any conversation and I won't bring it up again.

Old October 5th 05, 03:28 PM

You clear implication in this is that you received some sort of
anti-Semitic or Holocaust denial letter from me. This idea is so
offensive that I'm going to pretend I didn't just read this. You really
might want to watch how you casually toss those kinds of slurs around.
I'm sure that you have been the recipient of hate mail, but not from
me, and I resent being flung into this group more than I can say.

Old October 5th 05, 04:15 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

So why do you pull in a long gone event ,,,,
that had nothing to do with you ...... and for all you pulled out ,,,
You accused me of being the cause for her leaving this NG , where is
that Proof ?????
mirjam

Old October 5th 05, 04:34 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Excuse me Lynne , it is YOU who bothered to pull in this event , not
me ,,, and nothing in the matrials you pulled out of the archives
changed this FACT that it was about Spelling. It is clear enough from
the parts you forwarded .. the debate with Nathalie was about
spelling. She chose to make it into a dramatic story about her
Father`s abilities etc...I have printed all the Facts, all the info.
I do speak, write and read Dutch.
As to how You perceive people , you have clearly stated this in this
thread , the moment i dared to say something different from your
ideas, "i lost your friendship,",,or something in that mood ....
Real friends , lady understand that people can have different
opinions. You only like people who agree with you......that is your
horizon ......As to getting you ,, i got you all right ..
have a nice evening .
mirjam

Old October 5th 05, 04:47 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Lady, first you slander my name , by acusing me of causing somebody
[Nathalie] to leave this Ng , than you tell that i wrote to you that i
showed your letter to my friends who were as horrified as i was , i
wrote back and said that IF indeed i showed your letter to my friends,
it must have been in one of those categories ...Which are the Subjects
i show to others. In order to understand all this better.
mirjam

Old October 5th 05, 04:59 PM
Dorsey

ROFLOL--Well it seems the little troll has admitted defeat. Best thing
about Comcast is that they will look at the whole thread and see who's being
abusive and who's not. Who's REALLY using abusive language, who REALLY
swearing and who's REALLY posting what.

Phony domain name or not they will be able to track post by html.
Congratulations on reporting your self.

Dorsey in VA
"clark krunt" wrote in message
"Dorsey" , published in
message.

"clark krunt" wrote in message
news
"Jaenne Bonner" , wrote in
message

Clark, please don't poke the bear. The bear has very sharp claws

poke.
Not winter yet.
poke.

**** off with your threats. I have a contract.
Stick your claws into that?
I will chainsaw your paws off and shove them so
far up your ass you will be having your freshmeat
pureed, to suck through a straw.
You Trolls have had your day, party is over.
Go sling your hook in a *.soc group.

Well Ladies--

It appears that we need to get out our magnifiers and our Dr Bills to find
this trolls tiny, tiny bits and pieces.

snip

Stalker !

--

Report filed.

------------------~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------------
Note: Comcast reserves the right to immediately
terminate the Service and the Subscriber Agreement
if you engage in any of the prohibited activities
listed in this AUP or if you use the Comcast
Equipment or Service in a way which is contrary to
any Comcast policies or any of Comcast's
suppliers' policies.

*participate in the collection of e-mail
addresses, screen names, or other identifiers of
others (without their prior consent), a practice
sometimes known as spidering or harvesting, or
participate in the use of software (including
"spyware") designed to facilitate this activity;
*collect, or attempt to collect, personal
information about third parties without their
consent;
*post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any
information or material which a reasonable person
could deem to be objectionable, offensive,
indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening,
embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful,
racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise
inappropriate, regardless of whether this material
or its dissemination is unlawful
------------------'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''-------------------------

Next !

Old October 5th 05, 05:35 PM
Lucille

"Dorsey" wrote in message
ROFLOL--Well it seems the little troll has admitted defeat. Best thing
about Comcast is that they will look at the whole thread and see who's
being abusive and who's not. Who's REALLY using abusive language, who
REALLY swearing and who's REALLY posting what.

Phony domain name or not they will be able to track post by html.
Congratulations on reporting your self.

Dorsey in VA

snip

I sure hope you're right because Adelphia is changing to Comcast some time
soon. Adellphia would ignore this troll like last winter's snow.

Lucille

Old October 5th 05, 06:06 PM
Dorsey

Hi Lucille:

I honestly think your going to love Comcast internet service. We switched
from CompuServe about 1 1/2 years ago. And they've been wonderful. Great
service, friendly and most of all reliable.

Dorsey in VA

Old October 5th 05, 09:54 PM
Lucille

Since Adelphia just raised me $5.00 I figure they couldn't possibly be
worse. We're having daily rainstorms here in sunny Florida and with almost
every one there's a problem with the cable. What's important too is that so
far they haven't been indicted for anything, unlike Adelphia's owners.

Lucille