One Of Our Client Is Offering RP Easy Chenille Machine Details Ofproduct is As Under

Old November 14th 08, 06:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Textile-Savvy

Default One Of Our Client Is Offering RP Easy Chenille Machine Details Ofproduct is As Under

Hongkong Richpeace International Limited

Product Detail :
RP Easy Chenille Machine:

- Perfect design sewing out: The chenille embroidery thread is in a
very low pile and it gives flat, soft and dimensional effect. You may
use normal embroidery thread or 150D/2.

- More Colorful:No limit of 6 color chenille anymore! Furthermore, the
color change takes less than one second

- Stronger and lasting towel embroidery: It is lockstitch style
chenille embroidery

- More combination: You may combine the chenille with multiple
sequins, flat embroidery, and also other attachments in the same
embroidery machine.

- Higher Speed: Higher than normal chain type chenille, same as flat
embroidery speed.If you have a high speed machine, it really does the
chenille embroidery at 1200RPM

For More Info Please Contact

Trunal Kansara
Mob:+91-9909941383
Email:
Skype ID: trunalkansara
MSN ID:

Old November 23rd 08, 10:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Edna

Default Starbucks decorations

Visited our local Starbucks a couple of days ago and they had the most
interesting Christmas decorations. Styrofoam balls in different sizes
covered with criss-crossed green yarn. I love green and the yarn was very
nice!

I could make some myself I guess but I really wanted to bring one home.

By the way we are one of the few Sydney suburbs left with a Starbucks after
61 stores closed last August.

Edna in Sydney