Purple plaid/denim quilt finished!

Old January 18th 05, 02:18 AM
Johanna Gibson

Default Purple plaid/denim quilt finished!

Nikki's purple plaid/denim quilt is finished. After sewing that
binding on for hours each day, you'd think I would remember to post
about it. I have to make a label, and I have to finish the 2 patching
pillows, but it is in fact done.
Her birthday is tomorrow, but she'll be away in Forfar to have
birthday tea with her folks. I'll get it delivered soon, when the
pillows are done...
No photos, but the plaid is white and purple and the checks are
about 1/2" square,and the actual fabric squares are 8" finished I
think. The denim came from 2 and 1/2 pairs of jeans, and most of the
side squares are the pockets, which gives it a fun look. Nikki
doesn't like the raggy look (asked some questions about that months
ago so she would forget nearer to her birthday) so this one has all
the seams inside. The back is dark purple microfleece that someone on
RCTQ gave me a couple of years ago - no batting. Finished size is
about 80" x 72".

-- Jo in Scotland

Story of a Hug Quilt Christina In Ok Quilting 17 November 11th 04 09:41 PM
DGD new quilt finished DQLTS Quilting 8 August 21st 04 05:05 PM
Quilt finished and delivered--WooHoo! sdgodfrey Quilting 5 August 16th 04 11:02 PM
finished the vintage quilt top I have been working on Coleen Quilting 0 August 16th 04 03:39 AM
Finished the baby quilt Packrat Quilting 1 February 13th 04 05:28 PM