Some help to you ladies

Old November 8th 03, 11:03 AM
Sorola Pinja

Default Some help to you ladies

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/grannies.html

I hope that page helps with 6x6 thing.
Best: Pirjo

Old November 8th 03, 03:53 PM
seaspray

Thanks, that is a great site. I like the variety in patterns. I also
clicked on where to send squares. They list lots of charities that accept
squares and completed afghans, too. Great find. Thanks again.

P.S. How's the driving going?

Seaspray - New Member!!

Old November 8th 03, 04:16 PM
Ophelia

HI Seaspray))

Welcome)

Ophelia
Scotland

Old November 8th 03, 06:40 PM
Katherine Burgess

"seaspray" wrote Thanks, that is a great site. I like the variety in
patterns. I also
clicked on where to send squares. They list lots of charities that accept
squares and completed afghans, too. Great find. Thanks again.

P.S. How's the driving going?

Seaspray - New Member!!

Just wanted to welcome you, Seaspray.
Katherine

Old November 8th 03, 06:57 PM
Janise Ross

Welcome, Seaspray,
It's nice to meet you. Tell us more about yourself.

Janise

Old November 8th 03, 07:38 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Pirjo,

Just looked at the site and have saved it for later.

Hugs,

Auntie Nora
Old November 8th 03, 07:39 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Seaspray,

Welcome to our great group. Yes, I loved the site too, are you going to join
our 6x6 exchange in Dec. for Jan?

Hugs,

Nora part of CNN
Old November 9th 03, 12:18 AM
seaspray

Hi Nora,
Thanks for the welcome. I am really considering doing the 6X6 swap. It
sounds like fun. I am not really sure of all I should do, color of yarn,
type of yarn, is crochet okay instead of knitting? You can reply to my
email, leaving out the spaces. (trying to deter spamers!)

Seaspray

Old November 9th 03, 12:43 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Hi Seaspray!

Be the most welcome here! Take a cup of cocoa and enjoy
yourself. And enjoy the links.
Tomorrow is my driving turn again. Guess who is nervous?
I just can not enjoy the driving yet. I'd love to drive with
enjoy and pleasure, but now it is only duty for me.
Best: Pirjo
"seaspray" seaside stitcher @ yahoo. com kirjoitti

Fun Ladies fun site Ellison Quilting 8 January 22nd 05 06:23 AM
question for you ladies with "old" machines Roberta Quilting 3 June 8th 04 12:07 AM
Request for an opinion from the ladies and gentlemen of rec.climbing O J Knots 85 April 29th 04 10:20 PM
Free Project & Victorian Ladies Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 November 27th 03 04:27 AM