A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Textiles newsgroups » Quilting
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Summer Breeze Quilt

Old April 4th 19, 04:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Summer Breeze Quilt

This is one of the most unusual quilts I have ever made but not the last as you can do them in different colors. This quilt is done in blues and purples. Go to the internet, you don't have to put the www in, just type in Summer Breeze Quilt. When you get there, scroll down to Summer Breeze Pattern-Jordan Fabrics and open it. There is the pattern you can download. You will need to buy a Kaleido Acrylic ruler. Check Jordan fabrics first but am sure Amazon.com has them for sure. I made my quilt bigger, so it is 12 inch squares and has a 2 1/2 in inner border of same background color and a 5 1/2 inch outer border, same color as one of the blue fabrics used in this quilt. I am going to make another quilt in a different color and also a baby quilt with smaller blocks. Hope someone will try this quilt.
Sandy$

Old July 26th 19, 03:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal
external usenet poster

Sandy,
I went to the Jordan Quilts website, i didn't find that pattern, but did find one for a runner: Ribbons Table Runner. I'm going to try this one! I've been using my new Necci machine to do FMQ and this would be a good practice peice.
Thanks for the heads-up!
Amy in SoCal
Old July 27th 19, 03:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Short
external usenet poster

Hello Amy,
If you will go to Jordan Fabrics and open it, then go to the top where you will see free patterns on the right and open this, scrolling down until you find Summer Breeze and then download the free pattern. You can make the quilt wider and longer by making more blocks.
Sandy$