German "OOMPA Band" pattern?

Old October 27th 04, 01:39 PM
Joy Hardie

Default German "OOMPA Band" pattern?

Does anyone know of any patterns for German "OOMPA Band" outfit
patterns? My brother is a tuba player and just joined a band and
suggested to me he needs an outfit. I can't find any patterns.
Thanks, Joy

Old October 29th 04, 10:42 AM
Kay Lancaster

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:39:28 GMT, Joy Hardie wrote:
Does anyone know of any patterns for German "OOMPA Band" outfit

What does one wear in an "oompa band"? Have you poked around in the ethnic
section of the costumes.org site?

Kay

Old November 3rd 04, 02:09 PM
Joy Hardie

I am still searching. Bought a couple shirt and suspender patterns
that loooked right while the patterns were all on sale last
weekend...but I can't find the Burda site (except for in German). I
clicked on all the links (not knowing what they said) and couldn't
find any male clothing pictures. Does Burda have a site in English?
Joy

Old November 3rd 04, 08:58 PM
Liz

I've never found a Burda site in English, but they've got costumes at
http://www.burdamode.com/index.jsp?p...001647-1003949
and men's patterns at
http://www.burdamode.com/index.jsp?p...001647-1003846
Hope this helps,