Valerie Wells pattern, anyone has seen it?

Old May 21st 04, 12:05 AM
QuiltShopHopper

Default Valerie Wells pattern, anyone has seen it?

There's a quilt pattern that looks like square and rectangle picture frames
layered one on top of the other, 3-D looking, by Valerie Wells. My LQS
owner has it at her home, and I can't find it anywhere on line. I need it
desperately. Has anyone here seen it? It's new, I think.
Thanks for any help,

Cyndi

Old May 21st 04, 12:23 AM
Julia Altshuler

QuiltShopHopper wrote:
There's a quilt pattern that looks like square and rectangle picture frames
layered one on top of the other, 3-D looking, by Valerie Wells. My LQS
owner has it at her home, and I can't find it anywhere on line. I need it
desperately. Has anyone here seen it? It's new, I think.

Google under "Valori Wells."

--Lia

Old May 21st 04, 01:00 AM
JS

I have a pattern called "Chloe" by Valori Wells. It is concentric squares
(is this the correct word for squares?). I got it from Keepsake Quilting as
a kit. It is a pattern by The Stitchin' Post,
http://www.stitchinpost.com/patterns.html . It is about halfway down the
page.

HTH,
Jennifer in Florida

Old May 21st 04, 01:06 AM
Marcella Tracy Peek

In article ,
"QuiltShopHopper" wrote:

There's a quilt pattern that looks like square and rectangle picture frames
layered one on top of the other, 3-D looking, by Valerie Wells. My LQS
owner has it at her home, and I can't find it anywhere on line. I need it
desperately. Has anyone here seen it? It's new, I think.
Thanks for any help,

Cyndi

The first place I'd look is http://www.stitchinpost.com It's the quilt
store owned by Jean Wells, Valori's mom. She carries all her daughters
things :-)

marcella
Old May 21st 04, 01:54 AM
QuiltShopHopper

This is the pattern I am going to use to make my DH a naked lady / pin up
girl quilt.