OT - Christmas shopping

Old November 4th 03, 09:10 PM
Dr. Sooz

Default OT - Christmas shopping

Don't forget these websites. This is not an ad! This is Sooz, trying to
brighten your day!

Current codes: Check here before you finalize your chackout at ANY site. There
are all sorts of codes to save you money, or give you free shipping, or free
gifts.....I've been furnishing the house the past couple of weeks, and I've
saved hundreds of dollars. HUNDREDS.
Current Codes
http://www.currentcodes.com/

Tons of stuff at super discounts (I use this site all the time):
Overstock.com, save up to 80% every day!
http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?cid=25142
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old November 4th 03, 09:15 PM
Tink

Sooz, you completely ROCK!

--
Tink

www.blackswampglassworks.com
New auctions up, including WAY COOL Tiger Set!
http://snurl.com/2u7a

Old November 4th 03, 09:45 PM
starlia

ditto!

"Tink" wrote in message
Sooz, you completely ROCK!

Old November 4th 03, 10:16 PM
Dr. Sooz

chackout

Uh, I meant CHECKOUT. Doh.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old November 5th 03, 04:30 AM
Kandice Seeber

And Drugstore.com has tons of free gifts with purchase during the holidays -
and they sell lots of bath and body things - perfect for girls on the list.
I did a lot of my shopping there the last couple of years.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Don't forget these websites. This is not an ad! This is Sooz, trying to
brighten your day!

Current codes: Check here before you finalize your chackout at ANY site.

There
are all sorts of codes to save you money, or give you free shipping, or

free
gifts.....I've been furnishing the house the past couple of weeks, and

I've
saved hundreds of dollars. HUNDREDS.
Current Codes
http://www.currentcodes.com/

Tons of stuff at super discounts (I use this site all the time):
Overstock.com, save up to 80% every day!
http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?cid=25142
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old November 5th 03, 05:12 AM
Dr. Sooz

And Drugstore.com has tons of free gifts with purchase during the holidays -
and they sell lots of bath and body things - perfect for girls on the list.
I did a lot of my shopping there the last couple of years.

Drugstore.com has fabulous stuff, and a long, long, *long* list of codes on
currentcodes.com. An AMAZING array of codes!

I was just there today, and I got a free bathrobe, a free bottle of Philosophy
bath gel, free shipping, and $5 off my total.....adding up to over $70 in
treats and savings. I spent around $58! Drugstore.com is grrrreat!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old November 5th 03, 08:52 AM
Kandice Seeber

Ohhhhhh Philosophy is my fave. Seems like they have deals on that
every time I go there - darn it. The kiss me lip stuff is heaven in a pot.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 5th 03, 05:53 PM
Dr. Sooz

Ohhhhhh Philosophy is my fave. Seems like they have deals on that
every time I go there - darn it. The kiss me lip stuff is heaven in a pot.

Oooh! I got Gingerbread Man scrub, and I've been wanting it for a couple of
YEARS.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old November 6th 03, 11:33 AM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 6th 03, 12:23 PM
Quest Glass Studio

(Dr. Sooz) wrote: Oooh! I got Gingerbread Man scrub

ROFLMAO, Sooz babe I'm really going to behave and NOT
say a word! :-) As you would say ~ 'HAW'!

I confess you and Kandice (waving at Kandice!) have
led me into wonderfully terrible tempations! OMG!
overstock.com and drugstore.com!! Who knew?! Thank you both!
(and codes.com will help alot! :-) Thanks Sooz!

Back to shopping! lol.....

Faith

AD: credit cards, custom orders, Christmas beads Kandice Seeber Beads 7 November 5th 03 08:47 AM
AD: NEW Christmas Bead Sets and coordinating Pendants CrystalLuv Beads 0 November 1st 03 05:32 PM
Visit the Christmas Village Annie Chester Beads 0 October 8th 03 06:27 PM
Like Christmas... Diana Curtis Beads 1 September 8th 03 09:43 PM
SHOPPING! Dr. Sooz Beads 3 July 5th 03 03:22 PM