Has anyone seen....

Old December 23rd 03, 10:40 PM
Joan Erickson

Default Has anyone seen....

an alphabet done in flames? I need one for something I need to design.
TIA!
--
Joan

See my first-ever design he
http://www.heritageshoppe.com/joan.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)

Old December 24th 03, 04:16 AM
Robert Fusina

Joan Erickson wrote:

an alphabet done in flames? I need one for something I need to design.

Flames forming the letters? or flames licking off the letters? If the
former, maybe you could use an alphabet that is fluid looking and just
use reds and oranges to stitch it? I haven't seen either of the two I
mentioned, just something that came to mind.

Elizabeth
Old December 24th 03, 05:10 AM
explorer

"Joan Erickson" wrote in message
an alphabet done in flames? I need one for something I need to design.
TIA!
--

Have you tried any of those websites that have freeware fonts for download?
There are hundreds if not thousands of freeware fonts out there.

Old December 24th 03, 03:56 PM
Joan Erickson

And Elizabeth said:
Flames forming the letters? or flames licking off the letters?

Either one. I did find 1 (one) font with flames coming off the top,
so I may try to chart that one out. I actually had a brainstorm for me,
which I may try if I don't find an actual charted alphabet: Do the
letters on a Word doc and print it out on graph paper! Anyone done this
and how well did it work? This is for a post I made a couple months ago
looking for ideas for this saying: "The road to hell is paved with good
intentions" I think I know how I want to do it now.
If I can find the right lettering!