DESPERATE: tube sock UKM instructions!

Old December 21st 03, 06:20 AM
Kitty Fluff

Default DESPERATE: tube sock UKM instructions!

I hope there is such a thing as free internet instructions for tub
socks knitted on the Ultimate Sweater Knitting Machine. I have spen
DaysAndDaysHoursAndHours searchine everywhere on the net with NO luck

I am genuinely depressed as I am so far behind with my Christmas sock
for about a dozen people. I am a newbie to knitting and the UKM. It wa
probably a poor choice....now I am seeking a SuperSimple sock I can d
on the machine

If anyone out there has a pattern or knows of one on the net I'd love y
forever if you could turn me on to it. Thanks so much

BeckyInSeattl

Old December 21st 03, 03:41 PM
JL Amerson

You might stand a better chance at getting a response by Christmas if you
posted this in a knitting newsgroup - not that someone here *won't* know the
answer but.......

Good luck with getting everything finished.

"Kitty Fluff" wrote in message
om...
I hope there is such a thing as free internet instructions for tube
socks knitted on the Ultimate Sweater Knitting Machine. I have spent
DaysAndDaysHoursAndHours searchine everywhere on the net with NO luck.

I am genuinely depressed as I am so far behind with my Christmas socks
for about a dozen people. I am a newbie to knitting and the UKM. It was
probably a poor choice....now I am seeking a SuperSimple sock I can do
on the machine.

If anyone out there has a pattern or knows of one on the net I'd love ya
forever if you could turn me on to it. Thanks so much!

BeckyInSeattle

Old December 22nd 03, 12:56 AM
Ruthie

I can't remember whether or not the USM can make a tube. If not, you
want a pattern for "two-needle socks."

http://knitting.about.com/library/blsocktwo.htm
www.redlipstick.net/knit/ndlesock.html
www.knitlist.com/01gift/2-needle-socks.htm

There are e-lists out there; like Socknitters. Search at Yahoo. And
isn't the USM the same as the Bond? There are groups specifically for
the Bond, too.

Happy knitting,

Ruthie in Colorado, who knits two socks on two circs.

Kitty Fluff wrote:
I hope there is such a thing as free internet instructions for tube
socks knitted on the Ultimate Sweater Knitting Machine. I have spent
DaysAndDaysHoursAndHours searchine everywhere on the net with NO luck.

I am genuinely depressed as I am so far behind with my Christmas socks
for about a dozen people. I am a newbie to knitting and the UKM. It was
probably a poor choice....now I am seeking a SuperSimple sock I can do
on the machine.

If anyone out there has a pattern or knows of one on the net I'd love ya
forever if you could turn me on to it. Thanks so much!

BeckyInSeattle

ÐÏࡱá