Well I knew it....

Old January 7th 04, 05:11 PM
Harry

Default Well I knew it....

Well I knew it.. I should not have looked again.
In this auction I have:
I drilled the hole in a really nice area....,but...., I wish I would have drilled it on the left side now.
Why? If you turn your head to the left and look... I see a lady kneeling. Maybe it's just me. Does anyone
else see her?

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw
Old January 7th 04, 06:21 PM
Shirley Shone

Yes you are right it does. Perhaps whoever buys it can have another hole
drilled the other side so it could be hung as a pendant in a different
way
Shirley

In article , Harry
writes

--
Shirley Shone

Old January 7th 04, 07:08 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Well, I do, but I prefer the abstract. So I think it's just right as it is.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old January 7th 04, 07:19 PM
Harry

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:21:03 +0000, Shirley Shone wrote:

Yes you are right it does. Perhaps whoever buys it can have another hole
drilled the other side so it could be hung as a pendant in a different
way
Shirley

I was hoping that I wasn't seeing things. Would you think 2 holes would
make it look funny?

Old January 7th 04, 07:20 PM
Harry

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 03:08:43 +0800, "Marisa Cappetta" wrote:

Well, I do, but I prefer the abstract. So I think it's just right as it is.

It does look wonderful and I aslo like the lady. I kind of wish I saw her
first. I guess it was fate.

Old January 7th 04, 11:14 PM
Shirley Shone

Well for myself I would not think so but it depends on what the person
has in mind for the shell.
I could see it suspended on seed beads looking very much like a spinner
disk. Just what I see in my mind's eye.
Shirley

In article , Harry
writes

Old January 7th 04, 11:43 PM
Harry

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 23:14:09 +0000, Shirley Shone wrote:
Sounds very interesting. What's a spinner disk? I am thinking about a spinner
they use to fish with, but I am sure that's not it. If someone buys it and wants another hole drilled I
would be happy to do it.

Harry

Old January 8th 04, 12:01 AM
Harry

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 15:48:00 -0800, vj wrote:

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Harry :

]What's a spinner disk? I am thinking about a spinner
]they use to fish with, but I am sure that's not it.

actually, yes, you got it in one.
who says you can only use them for fishing????? **giggle**

[i do some of my jewelry shopping in hardware/fishing stores]

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
newest creations: http://www.vickijean.com/newest.html
-----------
The measure of the menace of a man is not what
hardware he carries, but what ideas he believes.-- Jeff Jordan

Well if that's the case I can make tons of spinner jewelry. I have lots of spinners from Ontario Canada
from when I go up on vaction for 2 weeks every summer for camping and fishing. I hope I make it
up there this year. OH! Speaking of... I have some beautiful quartz from way up there that I have to
finish tumbling. Only tumbled it through the first grit and then when I got my shells I forgot about
the little beautys. I need to make myself a note and get them finished. WOW thank you.

Old January 8th 04, 12:18 AM
Harry

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 16:10:16 -0800, vj wrote:

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Harry :

]I have some beautiful quartz from way up there that I have to
]finish tumbling. Only tumbled it through the first grit and then when I got my shells I forgot about
]the little beautys. I need to make myself a note and get them finished.

make sure we get to see them when you're done!

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
newest creations: http://www.vickijean.com/newest.html
-----------
The measure of the menace of a man is not what
hardware he carries, but what ideas he believes.-- Jeff Jordan

I will be sure to list them and let everyone know when I have them done, but
it will be sometime from now. I have 3 more tumbles to do on them, so when
I do get them in the tumbler, ( maybe Monday), it will be at lease 3 weeks til
they are done. I am excited about finishing them they are very pretty and I
hope they hold up through the tumbling statges. lol Quartz is a picky substance.
If it decides to fall apart... it does.

Old January 8th 04, 10:13 PM
Dr. Sooz

It does look wonderful and I aslo like the lady. I kind of wish I saw her
first. I guess it was fate.

Harry, don't second-guess your work. It'll just make you miserable, sweets.
:-)
~~
Sooz
-------