Jigsaw puzzle quilt

Old February 22nd 04, 07:01 PM
Mardi

On 22 Feb 2004 15:26:42 GMT, (Joan8904) wrote:

design software and work out my own pattern from that (unless you'd
like to post a few clues???)

Main clue is that it's not as easy as it looks. (I tried and gave up.) Not
only are there more pieces than one might suspect, but you can get two blocks
from each fat quarter, so there are actually two considerations. I'm sure a
clever person can replicate the design. I either wasn't clever enough or just
lost patience!

BTW, the latest Lion Yarn catalog has a jigsaw crocheted afghan. Just may have
to get THAT pattern, too, and make a set!

I designed it in EQ5 but in the end I purchased the pattern. I
couldn't figure out how to do the layout so that you can get two
blocks from a fat quarter. I am going to do mine in all bright
juvenile fat quarters, so I really wanted the layout. The pattern
wasn't particularly expensive and I thought it was worth the price to
get the layout for FQ's.

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot com.
____________________

My Quilting page:
http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat

Old February 22nd 04, 09:07 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

Thats a fair enough comment - so where do I get the pattern from?

Suzie B
still seriously intrigued!

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:25:55 -0800, "Mary in Oregon"
wrote:

In the long run, money saved in fabric could make up for the cost of the
pattern.

--
Mary
"Mardi" wrote in message
.. .
I designed it in EQ5 but in the end I purchased the pattern. I
couldn't figure out how to do the layout so that you can get two
blocks from a fat quarter. I am going to do mine in all bright
juvenile fat quarters, so I really wanted the layout. The pattern
wasn't particularly expensive and I thought it was worth the price to
get the layout for FQ's.

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot

com.
____________________

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat

--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK
Old February 22nd 04, 09:13 PM
Joan8904

http://www.quilterswarehouse.com/
joan

wrote:

In the long run, money saved in fabric could make up for the cost of the
pattern.

--
Mary
"Mardi" wrote in message
. ..
I designed it in EQ5 but in the end I purchased the pattern. I
couldn't figure out how to do the layout so that you can get two
blocks from a fat quarter. I am going to do mine in all bright
juvenile fat quarters, so I really wanted the layout. The pattern
wasn't particularly expensive and I thought it was worth the price to
get the layout for FQ's.

joan o'reilly
http://members.aol.com/Joan8904/index.html

Old February 23rd 04, 04:41 AM
Audrey Eischens

Under which designer/group/etc. or does one have to look through every
category?

--
Audrey Eischens
Angels are among us

wrote:

In the long run, money saved in fabric could make up for the cost of the
pattern.

--
Mary
. ..

Old February 23rd 04, 08:48 AM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

Thanks - have added both links to my collection!

Suzie B

wrote:

In the long run, money saved in fabric could make up for the cost of the
pattern.

--
Mary
"Mardi" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Haunted Christmas Quilt Nbhilyard Quilting 2 June 18th 11 05:04 PM
Jigsaw Puzzle Quilts Joan8904 Quilting 4 February 1st 04 03:06 AM
WANTED - Jigsaw / Puzzle pieces fabric Chortler Marketplace 0 September 22nd 03 12:54 PM
My first "real" Quilt -- LOL Kathy in CA Quilting 2 August 12th 03 10:28 PM