Jigsaw Puzzle Quilts

Old January 31st 04, 11:35 PM
Joan8904

Default Jigsaw Puzzle Quilts

(Thought I posted this previously, but don't see it. Forgive duplication.)

DH just put up pix on my website of several baby quilts made from a Jigsaw
pattern. Great fun to make. Small quilt top only takes four fat 1/4's!

joan
joan o'reilly
http://members.aol.com/Joan8904/index.html

Old February 1st 04, 12:26 AM
AliceW

Hey, Joan, we all saw it! We all love it! We all want the pattern!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

:

Old February 1st 04, 02:48 AM
Joan8904

AOL is being funky tonight. Sorry for the duplicate.

Old February 1st 04, 03:05 AM
Renee Clark

Joan,
Is this pattern available online? Or where might I get a copy? I need a
quick baby quilt, and these are adorable.
Blessings,
Renee

Old February 1st 04, 03:06 AM
Renee Clark

When in doubt, read the next thread! Sorry!
:-) Renee

"Joan8904" wrote in message
(Thought I posted this previously, but don't see it. Forgive

duplication.)

DH just put up pix on my website of several baby quilts made from a

Jigsaw
pattern. Great fun to make. Small quilt top only takes four fat 1/4's!

joan
joan o'reilly
http://members.aol.com/Joan8904/index.html

stitcher's jigsaw puzzle Rhiannon Needlework 11 June 12th 04 03:40 AM
Jigsaw Quilts Joan8904 Quilting 44 February 7th 04 02:23 AM
I got to see some old quilts Hanne Gottliebsen Quilting 5 September 30th 03 05:29 PM
WANTED - Jigsaw / Puzzle pieces fabric Chortler Marketplace 0 September 22nd 03 12:54 PM
Quilts, Quilt Books, Chocolate Pat in Virginia Quilting 4 July 15th 03 03:18 AM