Note From Mirjam

Old July 14th 04, 08:57 PM
Lucille

Default Note From Mirjam

Mirjam has been trying to send this to the newsgroup but can't get through
so she asked me to forward it.

Here it is,

Lucille

sent this 3 times to rctn , and it doesn`t show , could you
forward it , please ,
--------------------------------

I started a new embroidery, it wasn`t meant to happen , as i have
another Agenda ,,, but i found this dark blue cloth , sewed the sides
seams , laid it down .. As i was talking [ over the phone] with a
colleague , my hands took a threaded needle and when the phone call
was over , there was this Small Item looking me staright into my eyes
,, Here i am .... I knew i had this Image in me ,, but didn`t know it
was ready to be born.... my day`s work has been decided for me.
My hands /heart went on working , to the left of this item i made
another item , which was the next chapter of the story ,,,, this work
is almost done ,, not many lines not many deatils , but the story is
there loud clear ,,,, later looking at it , reminded me of a Pencil
sketch ,, only mine is made with threads/needles.

At the same time i have ripped out a big work , 2.50 meters X 3.00
meters....it was Not IT ,,, i worked hard on it , on and off through
the last three years ,, but at final look this WASN`t what i wanted .
so after thinking about it for three days ,,, and biting my lips i
Took it apart ,,,, [ 4 hours !!!] divided the elements i made , and
Restarted it on a new idea,,,, YES ,,, now it grows and becomes waht i
meant it to be ,,,,, was the first version wrong ??? no i have changed
my persception !!! my need to express this part in Our life , in a
different way !!!

mirjam