Quitl shops in Derbyshire?

Old September 17th 03, 07:04 AM
Lee Hirt

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 07:14:28 +0000 (UTC), Mel Rimmer
wrote:

In article , Lee Hirt
writes
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:08:20 +0000, Lizzy Taylor
wrote:

When are you due over?

Lizzy

November. I am so excited! I feel like I am five years old and
waiting until Christmas morning.

I haven't been to the Bakewell lqs yet, although it is not very far.
Perhaps we could arrange a bit of a meet-up - a few of us arrange a time
to get together, have tea and the famous Bakewell tart in a nice tea
shop, then hit the lqs together, then a pub lunch afterwards. How does
that sound?

That sounds awesome! The opportunity to meet quilters is always
welcome! Thank you so much! Someone would have to give me great
directions on how to get where I am going.

From Britain I am taking the ferry to the Netherlands and we are
visiting my husband's cousin then we are taking the train to Germany,
Belgium, then to France and to London. I have never been to Europe
before.

--

Lee

Just quiltin' along life's highway and visitin' with my friends.

May your fingers be nimble and a smile always be on your lips.
Old September 17th 03, 07:19 AM
Lee Hirt

Default Quitl shops in Derbyshire?

I am going to be traveling to England and was wondering if there are
any quilt/fabric shops in Derbyshire?

Thank you.

Old September 17th 03, 06:11 PM
Lee Hirt

I'm actually going to Derby, but will have some free time of my own.
Thank you for the information.

Old September 17th 03, 06:12 PM
Lee Hirt

wrote:

Lee Hirt wrote:
I am going to be traveling to England and was wondering if there are
any quilt/fabric shops in Derbyshire?

There is also one in Hope. Small but has some nice stuff, also has a
cafe and B+B.

http://www.woodbinecafe.freeserve.co.uk/

Old September 17th 03, 06:59 PM
Shirley Shone

There is one in Bakewell called Heirs and Graces. It is in The Square.
There is also a good embroidery shop called Wye Needlework in Bakewell.

I live about 35 mins drive from Bakewell.
Shirley

In article , Lee Hirt
writes

Old September 17th 03, 07:40 PM
Patti

Hullo Lee
There is a shop in Bakewell, Derbyshire.
It is called Heirs and Graces, and is situated in The Square.
(Bakewell is not a large town, and The Square will be easy to find).

If you will be travelling any further West, do please E-mail me. I am
in South Shropshire.
..
In article , Lee Hirt
writes
I am going to be traveling to England and was wondering if there are
any quilt/fabric shops in Derbyshire?

Thank you.

--

Lee

Just quiltin' along life's highway and visitin' with my friends.

May your fingers be nimble and a smile always be on your lips.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 17th 03, 08:06 PM
Mel Rimmer

In article , Lee Hirt
writes
I am going to be traveling to England and was wondering if there are
any quilt/fabric shops in Derbyshire?

There's one in Bakewell, near Buxton.
--
Mel Rimmer
Old September 17th 03, 11:08 PM
Lizzy Taylor

Lee Hirt wrote:
I am going to be traveling to England and was wondering if there are
any quilt/fabric shops in Derbyshire?

There is also one in Hope. Small but has some nice stuff, also has a
cafe and B+B.

http://www.woodbinecafe.freeserve.co.uk/

When are you due over?

Lizzy

--
Lizzy Taylor
Heywood, Lancashire, UK 53:36:00N 2:06:00E
http://www.thetaylorfamily.org.uk

Old September 18th 03, 04:30 PM
Nell Reynolds

Quitl shops? Is that where they sell materials to make bed coverings for
the Incas? Did Quetzacoatl have a quitl on his bed?

Nell in silliness