Need good vibes here please

Old July 26th 03, 11:49 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

Please . . . don't go there. Not in this subject thread. This is for
Jenn! Our best wishes to her. Our good feelings. We'll not spoil it
with bad karma.
Dianne

SunFire wrote:
Mirjam, you could have stopped this after the very first sentence. The
second one was not called for in this case and could be very hurtful.

Old July 27th 03, 12:48 AM
SunFire

Dianne Lewandowski wrote in
:

SunFire wrote:
Mirjam, you could have stopped this after the very first sentence. The
second one was not called for in this case and could be very hurtful.

Dianne, I said nothing wrong. You only read the part of the reply that I
snipped. Further on down the line you see the entirety of her reply. I
was just trying to stop this before any unkindness entered into this
thread. I have no dispute with Mirjam, but what was said definitely upset
me and I wanted it stopped before it started and others were hurt.

Linda
Old July 27th 03, 02:10 AM
JAKL

SunFire wrote:
Mirjam, you could have stopped this after the very first sentence. The
second one was not called for in this case and could be very hurtful.

I must be missing posts........ dare I even wonder what Mirjam said? Nope,
nope, I don't wanna go there.

Jenn L.
View My Webshots: http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
Current projects:
Chicago Skyline (The Needlecraftsman)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)
Old July 27th 03, 02:21 AM
JAKL

Thank you everyone for your good thoughts and well wishes!

My sister (erica - puterjunkee) called to tell me that Mom is definitely
improving. Her peak flow is up to 125, which is still very low but a MAJOR
change from the 60 she was at when she went to the ER. She's able to not
concentrate so much on breathing and pay attention to her puzzle books and the
TV again, the hacking has cut back, and she managed to get a nap in this
afternoon.

The pulmonologist was in this morning, I missed that conversation, but I know
that there are plans to do a full battery of lab tests on Monday. I don't know
what the current discussion regarding artifical respiration is, either, I think
the pulmonologist (man that's a tough one to type!) wants to wait until the
labs come back and see if some cause can be identified from that. One of the
things we're thinking is that maybe she never fully recovered from a bout of
walking pneumonia several months ago and that this is part of that.

I've now taken the kids' parakeets (which mom has always insisted on keeping at
her place) home with me, and I don't care how much of a fight she puts up. She
doesn't need bird feathers and seed dust and the rest of it in her room. The
sibs and I are likely going to spend next weekend at her house bailing out all
the unnecessary stuff - the craft supplies she hasn't touched in ages (I know -
blasphemy) , the canned and boxed food that was saved from before the
remodeling two years ago and is still in the pantry, and so on. We figure the
more we can get out of there, the less likely she'll come home to a house that
is going to get her sick yet again. Then we get to battle the acquisition bug
she's always had.

In the meantime I'm keeping my fingers and my stitches crossed and hoping that
we all get through this without a funeral or a nursing home at the other end.
Thanks again!

Old July 27th 03, 02:25 AM
SunFire

etent (JAKL) wrote in
:

[...]

That's great news, Jenn, I'll continue keeping your mom in our prayers here
and hoping for a speedy recovery!!!!!

Linda
Old July 27th 03, 03:26 AM
HeyPaula21

{{{{Jenn}}}}

Lots of good thoughts and prayers for your whole family! Keep us updated when
you can!

Paula H
Old July 27th 03, 06:47 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

I really wish her well and that her mother gets well,
But i still insist that her former post regarding the game , where she
described a person killing by choking ina windowless room , was
extremely tasteless.
I am extremely serious about wishing people well , And i never poke
fun at serious illneses , why Does she make fun at the notion of
choking people to death in fire ? [even if `only` in a game?]
mirjam

(Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote in
:

I wish your mother to get well

Just got a call from my father.... my mom is in intensive care right
now with severe breathing problems.

Mirjam, you could have stopped this after the very first sentence. The
second one was not called for in this case and could be very hurtful.
There is nothing unkind in her request and therefore has nothing to do with
any other threads currently going in this NG.

Linda
owner, eStitch.com

Old July 27th 03, 10:01 AM
Pat Porter

I`ve had her killfiled for months - it appears that she doesn`t change!

Pat P

"Dianne Lewandowski" wrote in message
Mirjam . . . that is unconscionable! That was an extremely offensive,
mean spirited post. Unnecessary, unkind. Totally self-serving.

I ask all to ignore Mirjam on a temporary basis. Let's not fan the
flames in this (especially) or any other thread.
Dianne

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
I wish your mother to get well , and may i ask at the same time that
you rethink your Unkind post with

Old July 27th 03, 12:02 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Dianne people made fun of me when i lost one of my best friends in a
Terror act , and later during series of terror acts .
did i exclude them ?,, This group is poking fun at any pain they can
of any group that isn`t them ,,, I really wish her mother the best and
hope she heals ,,, with al my heart ,,
But i willgo on shouting posting that all this posts here about
Killing people even in games do hurt me personally , and not only me
,,, and my and other`s pains are as big as are yours .
It was a realistic post in this group`s general mood .
mirjam