OT hold her close

Old March 21st 09, 03:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT hold her close

One of our own had surgery for cancer today. Please remember this dear
sister in your prayers and close in your hearts. I know life gets busy.
Irene's post was on 3/12. I thought maybe some of you might have
missed it and would want to join in asking for the very best for our
precious friend. Polly

Old March 21st 09, 04:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Thanks for posting this Polly. I hope all went well for her.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old March 21st 09, 05:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
marigold[_2_]

Thanks Polly

Best wishes to Irene. Hoping she recovers quickly and is able to post good
news soon.

Marilyn
in Alberta, Canada

Old March 21st 09, 08:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Thanks so much for this Polly. I had to visit somewhere yesterday that
brought Irene very much to mind - and I wondered what had happened/what
was the result of the consultation on Tuesday.
..
In message , Polly Esther
writes
One of our own had surgery for cancer today. Please remember this dear
sister in your prayers and close in your hearts. I know life gets busy.
Irene's post was on 3/12. I thought maybe some of you might have
missed it and would want to join in asking for the very best for our
precious friend. Polly

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old March 21st 09, 02:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Polly Esther" wrote:

One of our own had surgery for cancer today. Please remember this dear
sister in your prayers and close in your hearts. I know life gets busy.
Irene's post was on 3/12. I thought maybe some of you might have
missed it and would want to join in asking for the very best for our
precious friend. Polly

Has anyone heard how she's doing post-op? My fingers are crossed ....
What better way to spend National Quilting Day than hoping for the best
for a fellow quilter?

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old March 21st 09, 04:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

She was in my thoughts most of yesterday.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Old March 21st 09, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Judie in Penfield NY[_4_]

Polly Esther wrote:
One of our own had surgery for cancer today. Please remember this dear
sister in your prayers and close in your hearts. I know life gets busy.
Irene's post was on 3/12. I thought maybe some of you might have
missed it and would want to join in asking for the very best for our
precious friend. Polly

Thanks for the reminder, Polly. I was thinking of her when I went to bed
Thursday night and wishing her all the best.

Judie
Old March 22nd 09, 03:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

Polly Esther wrote:
One of our own had surgery for cancer today. Please remember this dear
sister in your prayers and close in your hearts. I know life gets busy.
Irene's post was on 3/12. I thought maybe some of you might have
missed it and would want to join in asking for the very best for our
precious friend. Polly

Thanks for the reminder Polly. I knew the surgery was going to happen
soon, but had failed to remember the exact date. Hope her good results
continue.

Best regards,
Michelle in NV
http://community.webshots.com/users/desert_quilter
Old March 22nd 09, 05:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Thanks for the reminder Polly. Thursday night I was at the Relay for Life
Captains' meeting. While there I recalled the cancer patients on my prayer
list ... Val and others. I do hope if anyone here is keeping in touch with
Val, our good wishes will be passed to her.
Pat in VA

Hold that line! Polly Esther Quilting 20 September 20th 07 06:46 PM
hold on to your seats!! offkilterquilter Quilting 5 January 17th 07 11:57 AM
All on hold now Sunny Quilting 10 November 26th 06 07:29 AM
OT--Hold a good thought maryd Quilting 18 April 13th 05 11:56 PM
OT--Hold a good thought maryd Quilting 21 September 8th 04 11:21 PM