New Dilemma Post

Old June 21st 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Default New Dilemma Post

OK, any update on how the remade necklaces are coming? Karleen, Jerri,
KathyZ, Patti. I got tired of scrolling back page after page to see
if there were any new posts, so I started a new thread. Hope you
don't mind.

Becki

Old June 21st 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Well, I was trying one idea, but didn't like what I was doing, so I have
something else in mind. I just needed one little thing, and I'm waiting on
the mail lady to bring and then I can get back to it!!

Anybody else?

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
ups.com...

Old June 22nd 07, 02:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Becki,
I haven't done anything yet. I had a setback this week - my cat bit
me badly and they put me on these killer pills which made me sleep all
the time.
I have an idea of what I'd like to do, just need the time. I'm
teaching this weekend, so maybe I'll get to it next week.
I like the necklace as is except for the large carved piece at the
end. Was thinking of taking it off, reusing it as the centerpiece in a
new necklace and leaving the carved yellow turquoise as the
centerpiece in the old necklace.

Patti

Old June 22nd 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Zk

My son stayed several days longer in Montana, so the camera arrived home
today. Will take a picture of the original tomorrow, then hope to get to
work. Have several ideas, will remove a couple components (maybe), and
picked up a few things to add (maybe). Been having fun creating new designs
in my head, and even tried sketching out a few -- I'm not an artist so that
didn't go too well, LOL. Someone needs to write a computer program so I can
assemble bead pieces with a mouse.
--
KathyZ

P.S. Becki, you live in one of our favorite areas. We lived in the Bay Area
between 1982 and 1989: Daly City, San Francisco, San Rafael and San Mateo.
We miss it, but are still glad we moved back to the PNW.

ups.com...

Old June 22nd 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Well now that I've got the CC monkey off my back maybe I can concentrate. I
was so nervous this am that I could hardly stand it, and then I got so
excited I was dancing for joy and now I'm just pooped out! LOL

I've got some beads laid out with the necklace but I need to scan it before
I take it apart. I'm really intrigued with the Australian opal, may make
some kind of choker out of that for myself.

The jade fish pendant is too heavy for me to wear with my chronic neck
problems, so I'm not sure exactly what to do with it! Yet...

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
ups.com...

Old June 22nd 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

OH Becki, I know this will intrigue you... for the fish pendant I'm thinking
of GLUING something to it! LOL To honor the Queen of Glue, ya know!
hahahahahahahahahahaha

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:
ups.com...

Old June 22nd 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Becki can you get your newsreader to only display unread msgs? That way you
know instantly what's new.

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:
ups.com...

Old June 22nd 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Thanks for all the updates, and I don't use a newsreader, I visit
through the Google site from wherever I happen to be.

NO RUSH -- you all take your time, and we will see what happens.
Patti -- sorry for the cat bite, yuck. Take those pain pills, girl
and lay back!

Much love -- Becki

Old June 23rd 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Healing vibes coming your way, Patti! Cat bites are nothing to fool around
with and I hope you heal fast!

--
hugs,
Linda

"Patti" wrote in message
ups.com...
: Becki,
: I haven't done anything yet. I had a setback this week - my cat bit
: me badly and they put me on these killer pills which made me sleep all
: the time.
: I have an idea of what I'd like to do, just need the time. I'm
: teaching this weekend, so maybe I'll get to it next week.
: I like the necklace as is except for the large carved piece at the
: end. Was thinking of taking it off, reusing it as the centerpiece in a
: new necklace and leaving the carved yellow turquoise as the
: centerpiece in the old necklace.
:
: Patti
:

Dilemma Beckibead Beads 42 June 18th 07 06:07 PM
OT - Dilemma Empress Beads Beads 10 April 2nd 05 04:02 AM
Please help with my dilemma merrystitch Quilting 1 January 19th 04 04:16 PM
A dilemma... MerryStahel Quilting 4 September 13th 03 05:23 PM
Dilemma, I need your help Laura Gilbert Quilting 20 July 16th 03 11:37 PM