AD: Pinks/Purples/Blues and Moving update

Old October 21st 03, 07:57 PM
Susan B.

Default AD: Pinks/Purples/Blues and Moving update

Hi all - we're in the house now, and I am so in love, Everything we've
unpacked so far looks like it was bought to live in this house! Now to
finish cleaning the apartment, unpacking the rest of the boxes and
finding the best place for all our lovelies. I'm so tired!!!! But very
content. And within the next week I am going to get started on
plans/permits.etc to set my glass studio up - the most exciting thing
of all.

I just put two new sets of beads up on JustBeads - both sets combine
pink, blues and purple. Here's the link:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/sear...text=wwd&searc
h=Search

I hope to get back to the torch later this week but the house is
calling me to just be there and enjoy it, and the cleaning to do here
at the apartment is nattering at me too ;-)

Thanks as always for looking!

susan in canada

--
See my bead auctions at:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191
Old October 21st 03, 09:21 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Congrats! ...and lovely beads, as usual!

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Old October 22nd 03, 03:50 AM
KDK

Yay- mostly moved in!!!! I'm sooo glad you are happy in the new place.
Sounds wonderful!

Nice beads too- I keep eyeing the fauxpals- but I still haven't done
anything with the first set I bought (except look at them and touch
them!)

Kathy K

Old October 22nd 03, 04:30 AM
KDK

No -not before you buy more - just maybe before I buy very similar ones??

Of course I just bought a bunch of the crystals from MJ.

beads - I'm addicted to beads........

Kathy K
"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "KDK"
:

]but I still haven't done
]anything with the first set I bought (except look at them and touch
]them!)

if you have to do something with them before you buy more, i'm in way
big trouble!

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
-----------
It's not what you take, when you leave this world behind you;
it's what you leave behind you when you go. -- Randy Travis

Old October 22nd 03, 03:34 PM
Tink

Heheheheheheheh...............

--
Tink

www.blackswampglassworks.com
New auctions up, including Victorian Holly
http://snurl.com/2pun

"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "KDK"
:

]No -not before you buy more - just maybe before I buy very similar ones??

right.

]Of course I just bought a bunch of the crystals from MJ.
]beads - I'm addicted to beads........

**snort**
ask Tink. or Kandice. or Nicole. or Cheryl. or Carol.
they can tell you how addicted i am!

-----------

Old October 22nd 03, 04:18 PM
KDK

I think that's an evil laugh if I ever heard one!!!!!!!!

Kathy K
"Tink" wrote in message
Heheheheheheheh...............

Old October 22nd 03, 06:02 PM
Dr. Sooz

I keep eyeing the fauxpals- but I still haven't done
anything with the first set I bought

That shouldn't stop you. Silly rabbit.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old October 22nd 03, 08:17 PM
Barbara Otterson

Tink, I'm going to the PO within
the hour--need your address!

And for anyone who has it or can reach her,
I'm leaving for CA in the morning. I need to
mail this package in about an hour..........
Barbara
Dream Master
www.dreamweaverstudio.com

"We've got two lives, one we're given,