Stamping magazines

Old July 19th 05, 04:17 PM
Jeanne Burton

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 20:00:46 -0700, Jeannette Marsala
wrote:

Do you any of you subscribe to any stamping magazines? Which ones?

Jeannette

I like Stamp It! the best. I look at the others but this is the main
one. I am beginning to enjoy Paperworks also.

Cindy
Using my sister's Agent account, my email is .
It will be a great day when the schools have all the money they
need, and the air force has to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.
Old July 20th 05, 04:00 AM
Jeannette Marsala

Default Stamping magazines

Old July 20th 05, 11:31 AM
happy crafter

I subscribe to the rubber stamper which is one of the few that will mail to
France at a reasonable price and I love it.

Hugs from France,
Joanne

check out my latest downloads on
http://community.webshots.com/user/frenchjoanne
Do you like friendly plastic ? Join us at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/friendlyplastic

news: ...

Old July 20th 05, 12:15 PM
Tom and Karen Brooks

I subscribe to Rubber Stamper and Rubber Stamp Madness. One of my cards was
published in Rubber Stamp Madness and my picture is in Rubber Stamper. Woo
hoo, I'm famous!

Kare

Karen R. Brooks

Old July 20th 05, 02:17 PM
Kristine Thomas

Stamp It! is one of my favorites. I"ll also look through Paperkuts and Scrap & Stamp, depending on my budget.
Kris

Jeannette 7/19/2005 10:00 PM

Old July 20th 05, 03:57 PM
Barbara Hass

Tom and Karen Brooks wrote:
I subscribe to Rubber Stamper and Rubber Stamp Madness. One of my cards was
published in Rubber Stamp Madness and my picture is in Rubber Stamper. Woo
hoo, I'm famous!

Kare

Kare,

Which issue? I'd like to take a second look, now that I know who you are!

Barbara

Old July 20th 05, 04:07 PM
Barbara Hass

Jeannette Marsala wrote:

Do you any of you subscribe to any stamping magazines? Which ones?

Jeannette

I only subscribe to The Rubber Stamper. Still waiting to see if one of
my cards will be featured (fingers crossed!). I've looked at issues of
a couple of others, but The RS seemed the best match for my style.

Barbara

Old July 20th 05, 04:43 PM
Tom and Karen Brooks

Barbara,

My card is in Rubber Stamp Madness May/June 2003 page 32, and I honestly
think it is not at all one of my best works. But, I sent the card with my
subscription request and they printed it. A photo of me holding the RSM with
open to my card is in another RSM, maybe Feb 2004 - I've forgotten.

My picture is in Rubber Stamper March 2003, page 23.
Kare

Old August 1st 05, 03:12 AM
Christi Conley

"Jeannette Marsala" wrote in message
Do you any of you subscribe to any stamping magazines? Which ones?

Jeannette

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
It is almost easier to tell what ones I don't subscribe to!
I subscribe to Somerset Studio, CorrespondanceART, RubberStampMadness,
VampStampNews, ClothPaperScissors, Expression, Rubber Stamper. . .and
some "zines", like ArtChix, the Gleaner, Teesha Moore's new publication (I
can't recall the name 'cause I haven't gotten it yet) -

My favorite main stream magazines a
VampStampNews
Somerset Studio
ClothPaperScissors

And I love all the non-mainstream magazines & zines, I highly recommend
ArtChix magazine & the Gleaner - I have also gotten Material - if you are
interested in checking some zines out, you can find a list of them he
http://www.undergroundpress.org/index.html

Also, if you wanna subscribe to any of the magazines I mentioned and can't
find them online, just send me an email - I'd be thrilled to help you out!

Blessings!
--
Christi
Art Without Anxiety

Have Stuff to Sell? Looking for Stuff to Buy?