Happy Birthday Butterbean

Old July 4th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Happy Birthday Butterbean

Oooooooooooooo, what a great idea! Butterbean needs a red hat!!! She's
definitely eligible for the Red Hat Club! I wonder where I can find a small
one!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Zk" wrote in message
What a cutie! Before I clicked through to her photo, I pictured her in a
big, "old lady" garden party hat, or something that Queen Elizabeth would
wear. Ooooohhhh, maybe a "red hat" society hat!

Congrats on her longevity -- shows how much you probably spoil her.
--
KathyZ
Mom to 2 two-legged kids, 2 dogs and 1 cat.

"Beadbimbo" wrote:
Butterbean just turned 6 yrs. old ...
http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/bday07hat.jpg

For her birthday, we let her NOT dress up this year and just dressed her
up with photoshop. She's an old lady now, so we thought we'd let her
take it easy ...

Old July 4th 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

She doesn't look a day over 2. ))))
Happy birthday, Butters.
--
hugs,
Linda

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
: Butterbean just turned 6 yrs. old. My last two piggies didn't make it to
6,
: so it's a big deal here!
:
: http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/bday07hat.jpg
:
: For her birthday, we let her NOT dress up this year and just dressed her
up
: with photoshop. She's an old lady now, so we thought we'd let her take it
: easy. She did enjoy munching on the grass during the photo though!
:
: --
: Jerri
: www.beadbimbo.com
:
:
:

Old July 4th 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

And no botox!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"bluemaxx" wrote in message
She doesn't look a day over 2. ))))
Happy birthday, Butters.

Old July 4th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cheryl

On Jul 2, 4:20?pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Butterbean just turned 6 yrs. old. My last two piggies didn't make it to 6,
so it's a big deal here!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/bday07hat.jpg

For her birthday, we let her NOT dress up this year and just dressed her up
with photoshop. She's an old lady now, so we thought we'd let her take it
easy. She did enjoy munching on the grass during the photo though!

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com

Happy Birthday to Butterbean!

She's still as cute as ever!
I agree - she needs a "Red Hat"
(just like me....LOL)

Cheryl

Old July 5th 07, 04:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

She's a cutie - her name fits her perfectly. Congrats on six happy
years :-) That sounds like a very good age for a GP.

Best,
Christine

Old July 6th 07, 06:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

Happy Birthday to Butterbean. When I first met you she was the new baby.

Our Queensland Heeler is getting old now too. But those old dingo dingbats
don't know the meaning of easy! I anticipate we'll be having to escort her
out to do her business this winter. Hope she doesn't have a "shy bladder",
or sphincter. We're giving her MSM for her joints now.

Your animals give all of us so much joy.

Enjoyed looking at your site again too. I really love the clean elegance of
this pendant.
http://www.beadbimbo.com/Items/195.htm

Tina

Old July 7th 07, 12:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Cheryl! I'll be looking at Michaels for a red hat today!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
ups.com...

Old July 7th 07, 12:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Yep, we figure this is probably her last birthday with us, but who knows?

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
oups.com...

Old July 7th 07, 12:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Tina! And thanks for the compliment on the pendant.

I know what you mean about old dogs. My Romeo is old, blind, and a little
deaf. He doesn't like to go out unless I'm his guide dog, er, person! He
eats well and even plays a little with Spike, so I can put up with taking
him out as long as he's happy!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com