AD: Post for a Good Supplier

Old July 6th 07, 08:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

Default AD: Post for a Good Supplier

For that reason, I also support my LBS. I don't buy much from them any
more, but we really need to support and respect them, or there will be no
decent place for a new beader to get supplies and inspiration.

Tina
(who didn't see the original posts)

"Beckibead" wrote in message
oups.com...
Also, you can hate me for this or forgive, whichever you choose. I
have always loved "little" family owned bead businesses. Such folks
supported me, and I choose to support them. Thanks for putting up
with me.

Much love -- Becki

Old July 6th 07, 08:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

Speaking of which, how have things turned out for you?

Tina

"Polly S." wrote
(I also hold many good feelings for them due to their quick response
after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. It was wonderful to see them not only
raise money but to take in a family and help lift them back up.)

Old July 6th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

I have been buying stone beads and pendants for many many years now,
and I know I can tell the difference. Everything I have from them is
right on the money. I am also sure they have a return policy for
anything you dont' like, dont' they?

I also know that when I was selling things regularly on the auction
sites, I had a very well known woman tell me that the cabs I sold were
"painted" when the color was obviously swirled through the cabs (they
were mixed green and white, as are many from this era). So, she was
just a bit uneducated in this area (I'm trying not to call her an
idiot here LOLOL. She still sells on Ebay and....I am thinking...it
is time to let go of this and finally forgive her for her ignorance).
LOL. However, it was hard to be called names and a fraud for selling
EXACTLY WHAT I SAID I WAS SELLING.

I stick by them. It's pretty hard to fake a rock. Not impossible,
but hard and I can certainly tell the difference.

And to my friends at Rock and Rocks -- no one gets as far as you have
in the business without getting some mud slung at them. It happens.
Luckily, mud washes real well off rocks!

Becki

Good S.E.X. by post but not in person! Janner Quilting 0 May 21st 07 01:00 PM
Feel Good Post Butterfly Quilting 3 September 17th 05 09:47 AM
A good news post!! GLASS MONTH Javahut Glass 1 March 30th 04 03:55 AM
Supplier in the UK - good news! Charlie Beads 1 March 17th 04 11:11 AM