Celtic Intermission

Old June 7th 05, 12:00 AM
the black rose

Default Celtic Intermission

I took my assembled block and sashing rows and my Bernina baby to the
local quilt shop first thing this morning and started sewing.

At noon, I was still sewing.

At 3pm, I was still sewing.

At 5pm, half an hour before the store closed -- I finished sewing the
last seam. What makes this amusing is, I thought it was only going to
take a couple hours to accomplish this. *snorfle*

I can't even begin to describe the feeling.

I will have pictures soon. I would now, except that they are going to
put the top on display at the store so I didn't bring it home with me.
Since I won't be quilting it until I get the BSR upgrade, this doesn't
interfere with anything. I'll probably pop over there tomorrow or
Wednesday to get pics, and then I'll post the link. Therefore, there
will be a short intermission in our coverage of the celtic knotwork
quilt (which is, as yet, unnamed).

Wow. Still basking in the glow, here.

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )
Old June 7th 05, 12:08 AM
Marcella Peek

Congratulations! Be sure to note in your quilting scrapbook (or label
or whatever you do) that your quilt was on display in X quilt shop.
That is really exciting.

marcella

Old June 7th 05, 12:13 AM
maryd

Congrats. How exciting that the quilt shop wants to display the top!!!!

--
Mary
"the black rose" wrote in message
: I took my assembled block and sashing rows and my Bernina baby to the
: local quilt shop first thing this morning and started sewing.
:
: At noon, I was still sewing.
:
: At 3pm, I was still sewing.
:
[...]
: --
:
: http://community.webshots.com/user/blackrosequilts
: --- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
: -------------------- ( )/ ( )
: -----------------------------------------

Old June 7th 05, 12:21 AM
Taria

That is terrific. WHen you get it quilted send it here and
I'll take a turn to display it. I am anxious to see the
photos.
Taria

Old June 7th 05, 01:42 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
the black rose wrote:

[...]

I should have known you'd have that top together in record time, Rose!
g But *how* can you make us wait like this for the pics???
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old June 7th 05, 01:43 AM
pajaritaflora

the black rose wrote:
[...]

I can't wait to see it!

Mary Ann

Old June 7th 05, 02:08 AM
Mary in Washington

WOW Rose, congratulations coming your way. I finished my nieces
wedding quilt top today and felt like doing the happy dance.....now I
will, and do a few extra moves for you. Can't wait to see it!!

Mary

http://community.webshots.com/user/moondancewa

Old June 7th 05, 02:11 AM
the black rose

Sandy Foster wrote:
But *how* can you make us wait like this for the pics???

MUA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*innocent look*