And yet another drool worthy set

Old March 16th 04, 10:32 AM
Dr. Sooz

I was hoping to keep her to myself but I just have to share. I've purchased
a few sets from her recently and love every one of them! She's a real doll
to talk with too. I guess now that I've blown her cover, I'll have
competition. That's great for her...I wish her the best!

She needs to learn how to spell, though....one set is called "Artic Peace".
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 16th 04, 10:37 AM
Dr. Sooz

He put some new ones up tonight! I'm bein' HYPNOTIZED.......

Whoa -- giant chrysalis.....

Wow, love these:

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 16th 04, 10:38 AM
Dr. Sooz

SNAZZY:
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 16th 04, 03:25 PM
Margie

On 16 Mar 2004 09:30:01 GMT, uppies (Dr. Sooz)

CHOKE. Not again! I love these so much. I keep trying to ignore them.

OMG!!! No, no, noooooooooo...me too, Sooz, me too!

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old March 16th 04, 04:37 PM
roxan

This guy's work is unbelievable. I love his designs and colors.
Roxan
"mkahogan" wrote in message
This guy is good!

KathyH

Old March 16th 04, 07:58 PM
Dr. Sooz

CHOKE. Not again! I love these so much. I keep trying to ignore them.

OMG!!! No, no, noooooooooo...me too, Sooz, me too!

Oh, Margie! The only thing that's saving me from spontaneous combustion here
is that he will make more beautiful things later..........augh!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 16th 04, 08:00 PM
Dr. Sooz

dfmbluemoose REALLY wants that set. I wouldn't even bother -- check out the
bidding history. Sheesh. I say let her/him have it. Sigh
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 16th 04, 10:13 PM
Kandice Seeber

Yes....Eric's stringer control is flat out fantastic. And the color
combos...... ***sigh***

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"mkahogan" wrote in message
This guy is good!

KathyH

Old March 19th 04, 08:18 AM
Kalera Stratton

Yes, I've seen his work before.. he is *really* skilled and talented!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

mkahogan wrote: