August FQ Exchange - Green Fabrics and Prints

Old August 16th 04, 03:45 AM
Yvonne Stuchell

Default August FQ Exchange - Green Fabrics and Prints

August FQ Exchange - Green Prints

Please join quilters in the United States and
beyond in a fat quarter fabric exchange. The color
for August is Green Prints. These fabrics should
have sufficient green in the print for you to put
them with other fabrics in the green color family.
Fabrics must be of good quality and be suitable
quilting fabrics. Fabrics must be 100% cotton
prints (NO SOLIDS) which have been washed, ironed,
and cut to 18x22 inches. Please be sure that your
fabrics do not bleed. Complete instructions can be
found at:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/8540

This is an ongoing centralized swap with 15-30
participants each month. Deadline for this month's
swap has been extended to Sept 15th, since this
notice is going out later than usual. Please mail
early enough to be assured that your package
arrives at my house in time for the swapping.

Also, you will need to have the post office
calculate the return postage for you so you can
put the correct stamps on your return envelope. If
you contact me with your zipcode, I can also let
you know what your return postage rate will be. I
cannot return your package after the swap if it
does not contain the correct amount of postage.
You may send additional stamps inside your package
if you are unsure if they will be needed.

Please email me if you have any questions
pertaining to the swap or if you'd like to join in
the fun.

=====
Yvonne Stuchell

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/8540

Wife/food_scientist/quilter/mom/nurse/cheerleader/
housekeeper/gardener/home_remodeler/every role
that life demands from us
Old August 16th 04, 03:53 AM
maryd

Just wondering if any of the regular posters on RCTQ take part in this
exchange.

--
Mary
om...

Old August 16th 04, 04:33 AM
maryd

Thanks. I see the swap notices but don't recall seeing any discussion so I
wondered.

--
Mary
" Ellison" wrote in message
. ..
Howdy!
Many.

Ragmop/Sandy

Old August 16th 04, 02:55 PM
Liz & Allan MacDonald

maryd wrote:

Thanks. I see the swap notices but don't recall seeing any discussion so I
wondered.

We don't have to discuss it. Yvonne's directions are perfectly clear
and it works slicker than cat**** on linoleum.

Old August 16th 04, 03:01 PM
Kathy Applebaum

Yvonne has had my green bag in her hands since May, when it was hand
delivered to her.

Of course, my favorite is when she does the ugly swap. She always messes
up big time -- I send in a dozen of the ugliest fabrics you ever saw,
and I get gorgeous stuff back! All the other swappers have the same
complaint. ;-)

Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Longarm Machine Quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

(remove the obvious to reply)

Old August 16th 04, 03:02 PM
Kathy Applebaum

Liz & Allan MacDonald wrote:

We don't have to discuss it. Yvonne's directions are perfectly clear
and it works slicker than cat**** on linoleum.

Beverage warnings, please!!!

Old August 16th 04, 03:19 PM
KJ

Wiping coffee off my screen too! And to think I just had linoleum installed
in a house with a cat! I'll have to watch my step when visiting my son!

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
. ..