Challenge Winner!

Old August 13th 03, 09:04 PM
Sjpolyclay

Default Challenge Winner!

Let's hear it for Shirley! Not only is she the prizewinner, she was (I
think) the first person to submit her photo for the contest.

yea!!!!!!
hooray for Shirley!!!
And yes, she was also the very first to get her pics in place.

and Kathy , you are SUCH a tease!!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Old August 13th 03, 09:06 PM
Deirdre S.

There is an art to the building up of suspense... ;-)

Deirdre

Old August 13th 03, 09:06 PM
Carol in SLC

And let's have a round of applause for the lovely lady with the tassels!

YEAH, Shirley!!! Congrats!

Carol in SLC
My new stuff: http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/emma.jpg
Old August 13th 03, 09:13 PM
Kandice Seeber

Ooooh, congrats Shirley!! It couldn't have happened to a nicer lady.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Shirley Shone!

Let's hear it for Shirley! Not only is she the prizewinner, she was (I
think) the first person to submit her photo for the contest.

Now, Ms. Shirley, I have Euros and I have US Dollars. Which are easier

for
you to spend? Or, would you like to place an order for beads or something
and I can have them shipped to you. Let me know how you want to spend

your
teeny little windfall.

And let's have a round of applause for the lovely lady with the tassels!

(Not like that. You guys, I swear -- have the filthiest minds!)

Kathy N-V

Old August 13th 03, 09:24 PM
Tink

WOOOHOOOO! GO SHIRLEY!!!!!!!!!!!

"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
.com...
I had the child pick a name out of a bowl this afternoon, and the winner

of
our "Let's get out of this darned rut" challenge is:

(can you bear the suspense?!?)

(yes, I am yanking your chain)

(But at least I don't misspell things)

Shirley Shone!

Old August 13th 03, 10:17 PM
Dr. Sooz

Shirley Shone!

Let's hear it for Shirley!

THAT ROCKS!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!
~~
Sooz
-------
Let the beauty we love be what we do. --Rumi
I'm not a hamster, and life's not a wheel. --Sooz
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old August 13th 03, 11:09 PM
Shirley Shone

Kathy I am back. Sorry for the abrupt departure.
I was really shocked to read my name. I felt faint and started shaking
and my heart going faster than normal. I really thought I was going to
pass out.

For a few minutes I felt really weird and I still feel shaky. Must be
the heat as well that is effecting me.

Well I feel honoured to have my name drawn out of the hat. It is most
unusual for me to win anything drawn out of a hat, not even a carrot or
the rabbit.

My brain as been whirling as to what I should do with the prize. First I
thought of beading threads, then findings. Then up popped an idea.

I would like some of Kandice's lamp worked flower beads in delicate
colours. No purples though.

Do you think that can be arranged.

Thank you all for your kind words.

Now I must really go and seek my bed and rest and get rid of the shakes.
Love you all
Shirley

In article , Kathy
N-V writes

Old August 13th 03, 11:27 PM
Deirdre S.

My thoughts exactly. Now, take care and recover from the shock of
winning...

Deirdre

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:15:15 -0700, vj wrote:

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Shirley Shone
:

]I would like some of Kandice's lamp worked flower beads in delicate
]colours. No purples though.

good choice, Shirley!

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
The Bill of Rights - Void where prohibited by Law.
Regime Change in 2004 - The life you save may be your own.

Old August 14th 03, 02:20 AM
Carol in SLC

For a few minutes I felt really weird and I still feel shaky. Must be the heat
as well that is effecting me.

Nah - just the anticipation of those Kandice floral beads!! GREAAAAAAAT
choice, Shirley. Congrats again!!