Remember LN?

Old September 16th 07, 04:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

Default Remember LN?

For those who remember LN, she sends a big "Hi!" to everyone. She hasn't
been popping in because she hasn't been quilting, but life is good -- she
still loves her job and her two kids are growing like weeds (the oldest is
driving - gasp!).

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

http://fabrictramp.typepad.com/fabric_tramping/
remove the obvious to reply

Old September 16th 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Kathy Applebaum" wrote:

For those who remember LN, she sends a big "Hi!" to everyone. She hasn't
been popping in because she hasn't been quilting, but life is good -- she
still loves her job and her two kids are growing like weeds (the oldest is
driving - gasp!).

Thanks for the update, Kathy! Please tell LN that we'd love to see her
here, even if she hasn't been quilting. I'm sure there are others here
like that, and we don't tar and feather them, either.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old September 16th 07, 07:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita

Thank goodness!!!!!!I have enough probs without being tarred and
feathered!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Rita
http://ritasquilts.com

Old September 16th 07, 07:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita

Give her my best!!!!!!!!!!

--
Rita
http://ritasquilts.com
et...

Old September 16th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
FiederEls in NL

"Rita" wrote in news:CmeHi.61197$t9.5203
@bignews7.bellsouth.net:

Thank goodness!!!!!!I have enough probs without being tarred and
feathered!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that!!! phew... ( wipes sweat from forehead..)

FiederEls
Old September 16th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
FiederEls in NL

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in
et:

For those who remember LN, she sends a big "Hi!" to everyone. She
hasn't been popping in because she hasn't been quilting, but life is
good -- she still loves her job and her two kids are growing like
weeds (the oldest is driving - gasp!).

I remember LN ( don't know if she remembers me though..)
Pop in LN.. i am sure i am not the only one that loves to hear from you !

FiederEls.
Old September 16th 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
FiederEls in NL wrote:

"Rita" wrote in news:CmeHi.61197$t9.5203
@bignews7.bellsouth.net:

Thank goodness!!!!!!I have enough probs without being tarred and
feathered!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that!!! phew... ( wipes sweat from forehead..)

FiederEls

My point, exactly. VBG

Old September 17th 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Yeah, but what about some sequins and feathers? Can you
spell BLING?
') PAT

Old September 17th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

How could we forget LN? She is so fun. I enjoyed
meeting her at one or two RCTQ gatherings. Tell her to
visit even if she has not been quilting. PAT in VA/USA