Some new photos

Old March 23rd 05, 06:12 PM
Gallagher

Default Some new photos

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mrsbea...en%3as,1%3af,0

Some of new stuff, some old, some in progress...

Abi

Old March 23rd 05, 07:18 PM

Hi Abi,

I love that baby bunting, what a lovely piece that is, now is your
little one Adam that is going to wear it. Everything on the site is
beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Hugs,

Nora

Old March 23rd 05, 08:14 PM
Laura J

You do great work, Abi! I love that drawstring bag - it is so cute. How
old is Adam? Someday he will learn to appreciate your sweaters

Laura

Old March 23rd 05, 08:28 PM
Gallagher

Adam is now 27. I made the bunting for him, followed by every kind of
sweater you could imagine. At age 6, he asked me to please stop! :-)

I made him some socks recently, but he's not a sweater guy.

Abi

Old March 23rd 05, 09:54 PM
Shillelagh

"Gallagher" wrote in message

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mrsbea...en%3as,1%3af,0

Some of new stuff, some old, some in progress...

Abi

Abi, I adore that knit wrap from Homespun and Cha Cha. Is the pattern in a
book or leaflet, and is it readily available??

Thanks
Shelagh

Old March 23rd 05, 09:56 PM
Laura J

LOL! Oh well, hopefully he liked the socks!

LauraJ

(PS Is he single? I have a sister that age. She doesn't knit but he'd have
to at least tolerate a lot of cross-stitch

Old March 23rd 05, 11:06 PM
Gallagher

I bought it from Lion Brand (It was just a few dollars. You can do it as a
pay-for instant download.) . It's called "The Urban Wrap." I added the trim
myself to jazz it.

Thanks for the kind words.

Abi

Old March 24th 05, 04:47 AM
Katherine

I just love that bunting, Abi!

Katherine

Old March 24th 05, 04:40 PM
Janise

Abi,

Thanks for sharing your work. The pictures are great! What pattern did
you use for DH's sweater?

Janise

Old March 24th 05, 06:33 PM
Dawn Alguard

Gallagher wrote:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mrsbea...en%3as,1%3af,0

Some of new stuff, some old, some in progress...

Abi

Beautiful, that knit wrap.

Dawn