I am SO in shock

Old December 21st 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default I am SO in shock

Karen Queen of Squishies IM'ed me and asked me to come to her house
today. She handed me a card with a little package with a fat quarter
as the paper when I opened it I found enough money for the down payment
on the house with a little left over.

Ladies, my husband and I do not know what to say, I am so shocked
because I don't talk much (hate being depressing all the time) and
haven't been on here very long. We can not thank you enough, we were
almost out of time and we still haven't got the truck back. That is a
big mess and I pray that it gets taken care of soon.

My second oldest grandgirl (Becky), I think, has it in her mind she is
going to spend (LOTS) of time at Grammy's house. This would be fine
except she goes to pre-school and Grammy passed getting kids up and
off to school a long time ago. Yea right, that is Grammy's girl and she
has me wrapped around her little finger, with in reason.

Well, once again I can not thank you all enough and I can't wait to
get moved in. We have to wait until after the 1st of Jan because they
are going out of town. They will call as soon as they get back and
then the work will REALLY begin. The house needs a lot of work,
but then that is exactally what we wanted.

I will take before and after pictures for you.

Kathy

Old December 21st 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
quilter

Yay - Merry Christmas! or Happy Hannukah.
In any case, Happy new year!

-Lynn

Old December 21st 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

What a lovely thing to hear just in time for the holidays!

It gives me warm fuzzies to know you will get to your own house!

Ginger in CA

Old December 21st 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maloney Empire

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
2006 is nearly over and 2007 looks like it is going to bring lots of love,
hugs, squishes, happiness and good times.
Looking forward to your before and after pics.

--
Di Maloney
On the very hot, smokey
ups.com...

Old December 21st 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Have an exceptionally wonderful holiday Kathy, and many blessings to you
and yours in the coming year.

Patti in Seattle

Old December 21st 06, 12:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise

Kathy, best wishes to you and DH for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New
Year in your own home!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

ups.com...

Old December 21st 06, 12:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ceridwen

Kathy,

May the New Year bring you health, joy, love, peace, prosperity and whatever
your heart desires or better. Keep well!

--
Carole
Champlain, NY

http://photos.yahoo.com/ceridwen_rhea
http://360.yahoo.com/ceridwen_rhea

My father always told me I wouldn't amount to much cuz I procrastinate. I
told him, "Just wait"

ups.com...

Old December 21st 06, 12:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Well, Huggers, as you can read for yourselves, you have really outdone
yourselves this time. Let it go down in Hugger History that you gave
someone a HOUSE for Christmas! Well done, to all you generous hearts who
made this happen. And may you also have many happy returns as a result of
this. This group never ceases to amaze me.

Kathy, now you can have your grandkids visiting you again, and fill your
house with all the loving noisy bustle that they bring along.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
-----
www.PlayPianoNow.info

[...]

OMG! I am in shock! Not BFNR - OFNR!!! E J Ralph Beads 18 May 11th 05 11:07 AM
Shock cord Gavin Meldrum Knots 2 March 3rd 04 08:33 PM
AD: SHELL SHOCK on Ebay! Has the man gone insane??? Harry Beads 1 December 25th 03 01:23 AM
Advice needed for foster situation - breeders pls. read LeeAnne Quilting 2 September 13th 03 12:12 AM