Report on my Mom (GeeGee)

Old December 11th 03, 10:17 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote ...
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 22:32:24 GMT, G.Kelly wrote:

Noreen I am so sorry to hear your mother has such a terrible cold - and

think her doctor is a ???**** I send my best wishes with my prayers

God
Bless Gwen

Let's see, Gwen, 3 question marks and 4 aterisks... would that possibly be
aXXhole?
If so, I agree!

Nah, Noreen, Gwen is an Aussie. I think that the word starts with "b", and
the last five letters are the same as in "custard". "U" is the vowel. g
Hugs,
Katherine

Katherine and Noreen, I am going to have you on my crossword puzzle
team.....Wow I am impressed.

Hope your students are not reading this ING.....(grinning)

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....
Old December 11th 03, 10:18 PM
Els van Dam

In article , spampot wrote:

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

I got ahold of my sister, who IS an RN, and SHE called and made
the cake rise!!
I'll report after tomorrow's appointment!
Hugs to you ALL!
Love,
Noreen

Thank goodness. It's great to have a medical professional in the
family, isn't

A police officer is handy as well......(big smile)

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....
Old December 12th 03, 02:14 AM
JJMolvik

Best is to have a police officer as your neighbor!!!!

JJMolvik

Old December 12th 03, 03:19 AM
Katherine

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote

snip
Ahah! a fatherless son, you say, eh?
LOL, i agree with THAT, too!

Yepper! g
Hugs,
Katherine

Old December 12th 03, 03:20 AM
Katherine

"Els van Dam" wrote
snip
Hope your students are not reading this ING.....(grinning)

Me, too! g
Katherine

Old December 12th 03, 06:24 AM
G.Kelly

Katherine - I can see a lot of Aussie lingo has rubbed off on you !! (
still laughing) God Bless Gwen ps on second thoughts he is a
bl----ba-----. ( our famous two B's)

--

Gwen Kelly

Old December 12th 03, 06:34 AM
G.Kelly

Els maybe we should hope Noreen's Mum is not reading it unless she has a
good sence of humour and is not easily shocked !! Actually I feel she would
get a good laugh at our antics - maybe it will cheer her up a little - I
hope so. Anyway I know she also knows she has all our good wishes and
prayers God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Katherine" wrote in message

"Els van Dam" wrote
snip

Old December 12th 03, 07:53 AM
CMM PDX2

Noreen wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:20:26 -0400, Katherine wrote:

"Els van Dam" wrote
snip
Hope your students are not reading this ING.....(grinning)

Me, too! g
Katherine

splutter, and if they are, well it's kinda like Don always says about being
nekkid.... if they saw something they never seen before, they learned
something!
Yes, bad grammer is on purpose!
Hugs,
Noreen

LOL Noreen, that reminds me of my mom's saying:

"If you see anything *your* mother doesn't have, you can throw your hat at it!"

Monica
CMMPDX2 at aol
remove 'eat.spam' to email me
---------
"No, that isn't me you saw - I'm not here, I'm incognito!" (Me, Myself & I)
Support our Troops!!
http://www.wtv-zone.com/kjsb/bataan.html
Old December 12th 03, 09:18 AM
Katherine

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote ...
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:20:26 -0400, Katherine wrote:

"Els van Dam" wrote
snip
Hope your students are not reading this ING.....(grinning)

Me, too! g
Katherine

splutter, and if they are, well it's kinda like Don always says about

being
nekkid.... if they saw something they never seen before, they learned
something!
Yes, bad grammer is on purpose!

LOL Too true, Noreen!
Hugs,
Katherine

Old December 12th 03, 09:19 AM
Katherine

"G.Kelly" wrote ...
Katherine - I can see a lot of Aussie lingo has rubbed off on you !! (
still laughing) God Bless Gwen ps on second thoughts he is a
bl----ba-----. ( our famous two B's)

My mother's favourite expression! g
Katherine