Ot A mango a day will be ok

Old September 3rd 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Carol

Default Ot A mango a day will be ok

The trots means, if I'm not mistaken, for some any way, you'll be in the bathroom, if you know what I mean. Some foods just go right thru them. Carol In WI
Old September 3rd 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 20:16:21 GMT, Carol spun a fine yarn

The trots means, if I'm not mistaken, for some any way, you'll be in the bathroom, if you know what I mean. Some foods just go right thru them. Carol In WI
---

nod nod nod, some ppl, when not used to fruits, will get the trots, or
to put it another way, the hershey squirts.
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0635-4, 09/01/2006
Tested: 9/3/2006 4:02:46 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old September 4th 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"YarnWright" wrote in message
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 20:16:21 GMT, Carol spun a fine yarn

The trots means, if I'm not mistaken, for some any way, you'll be in the

bathroom, if you know what I mean. Some foods just go right thru them.
Carol In WI
---

nod nod nod, some ppl, when not used to fruits, will get the trots, or
to put it another way, the hershey squirts.
Noreen

"hershey squirts" eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww Way TOO much
information.

Shelagh

Old September 4th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 19:00:54 -0500, Shillelagh spun a fine yarn

"YarnWright" wrote in message
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 20:16:21 GMT, Carol spun a fine yarn

The trots means, if I'm not mistaken, for some any way, you'll be in the

bathroom, if you know what I mean. Some foods just go right thru them.
Carol In WI
---

nod nod nod, some ppl, when not used to fruits, will get the trots, or
to put it another way, the hershey squirts.
Noreen

"hershey squirts" eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww Way TOO much
information.

Shelagh

Sorry, Shelagh, rotflmao!! I didnt know how else to describe the
'trots'.... except to say squirt like a goose at mulberry time!

Noreen

who heard a spiel on TV about Bush's (US Pres) bowel movement problems
and that the White House plumber was ****ed of, LOL!

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0635-4, 09/01/2006
Tested: 9/3/2006 7:39:36 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old September 4th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Carey N.

[...]

Better off than on !!
R,D&H
--
Carey in MA

Old September 4th 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Carey N. wrote:
[...]

This group is so well VERSED!
In all subjects, even POO.

Hugs & God blessed,
Dennis & Gail
Old September 4th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 20:49:37 -0500, SpikeDriver spun a fine yarn

Carey N. wrote:
[...]

running and ducking, but... one might say 'we're FULL of it!'

Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0635-4, 09/01/2006
Tested: 9/4/2006 8:46:29 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old September 4th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
spinninglilac

how about diarrhea?

lol Cher

Old September 4th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 18:31:06 GMT, spinninglilac spun a fine yarn

how about diarrhea?

lol Cher

Yes, except I couldn't spell it correctly, *that* is why I didn't say
it, LOL
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0635-5, 09/04/2006
Tested: 9/4/2006 1:43:21 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

OT A mango a day wll be ok Carol Yarn 4 September 1st 06 12:56 PM
AD: Mango Raspberry Delight Cindy Schoepp Beads 1 November 18th 05 11:51 PM
AD: Mango Raspberry Star Cindy Schoepp Beads 0 August 12th 05 01:14 AM
AD: Avocado and Mango Cindy Schoepp Beads 4 June 18th 05 07:08 AM
AD: Raspberry Mango Smoothie Cindy Schoepp Beads 6 June 3rd 05 01:08 AM