OT Here we go again

Old October 30th 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Default OT Here we go again

It feels like I just had me neck fixed but I am going under the knife at
7:30 am for the spinal stenosis I have. I finally gave in and had it
scheduled. He wanted to do it 4 weeks after the fusion in my neck, I
put it off as long as I could stand. I am going to Swedish American
Hospital in Rockford Il.

Will be checking in soon

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old October 30th 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Vintage Purls

On Oct 30, 4:24 pm, Spike Driver wrote:
It feels like I just had me neck fixed but I am going under the knife at
7:30 am for the spinal stenosis I have.

I hope everything goes smoothly Dennis and that you recover with
speed.

VP

Old October 30th 07, 12:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 22:24:57 -0500, Spike Driver wrote:

It feels like I just had me neck fixed but I am going under the knife at
7:30 am for the spinal stenosis I have. I finally gave in and had it
scheduled. He wanted to do it 4 weeks after the fusion in my neck, I put
it off as long as I could stand. I am going to Swedish American Hospital
in Rockford Il.

Will be checking in soon

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

I hope all goes well Dennis and that you have relief from pain after the
operation. Thoughts and prayers are with you and Gail.
{{{{{{Dennis and Gail}}}}}} big hugs for you both.

Bernadette
--
Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light

Old October 31st 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Oct 30, 8:38?am, "Georgia" wrote:
Hope all goes smoothly, and you're better than ever!

Georgia

"Spike Driver" wrote in message

It feels like I just had me neck fixed but I am going under the knife at
7:30 am for the spinal stenosis I have. I finally gave in and had it
scheduled. He wanted to do it 4 weeks after the fusion in my neck, I
put it off as long as I could stand. I am going to Swedish American
Hospital in Rockford Il.

Will be checking in soon

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail- Hide quoted text -

Hi Dennis,

Healing prayers are headed your way.

Hugs,

Nora

Old October 31st 07, 06:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
It feels like I just had me neck fixed but I am going under the knife at
7:30 am for the spinal stenosis I have. I finally gave in and had it
scheduled. He wanted to do it 4 weeks after the fusion in my neck, I put
it off as long as I could stand. I am going to Swedish American Hospital
in Rockford Il.

Will be checking in soon

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

I wasn's online all day, so I missed this message. Thank goodness I saw
Noreen's message though. )

*hugs*
Gemini

Old October 31st 07, 06:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message
"Spike Driver" wrote in message
It feels like I just had me neck fixed but I am going under the knife at
7:30 am for the spinal stenosis I have. I finally gave in and had it
scheduled. He wanted to do it 4 weeks after the fusion in my neck, I put
it off as long as I could stand. I am going to Swedish American Hospital
in Rockford Il.

Will be checking in soon

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

I wasn's online all day, so I missed this message. Thank goodness I saw
Noreen's message though. )

*hugs*
Gemini

I *WASN'T* online all day, either! Spelling was one of my best subjects
all through school.... obviously typing wasn't. LOL

*hugs*
Gemini

Old November 2nd 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"YarnWright" wrote in message
Not Likely spun a FINE 'yarn':

I WASN'T online all day, either! Spelling was one of my best subjects
all
through school.... obviously typing wasn't. LOL

hugs
Gemini

Gem / Not Likely. . .

Nah, blame the cyber gremlins, NOT yourself, grin!
Hugs,
Noreen

Yeah, yeah... that's it... those cyber gremlins! hehehe

*hugs*
Gem

Old November 2nd 07, 10:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 01:23:55 -0400, Not Likely wrote:

snip

Nah, blame the cyber gremlins, NOT yourself, grin! Hugs,
Noreen

Yeah, yeah... that's it... those cyber gremlins! hehehe

*hugs*
Gem

Oh, you don't need to bother about those gremlins Gem. I have a friend in
England who has a dyslexic keyboard. He told me it was very expensive to
get hold of but is well worth it as it explains things that get mistyped
on his computer! (LOL) ;-D

--
Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light
Old November 2nd 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"Bernadette" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 01:23:55 -0400, Not Likely wrote:

snip

Nah, blame the cyber gremlins, NOT yourself, grin! Hugs,
Noreen

Yeah, yeah... that's it... those cyber gremlins! hehehe

*hugs*
Gem

Oh, you don't need to bother about those gremlins Gem. I have a friend in
England who has a dyslexic keyboard. He told me it was very expensive to
get hold of but is well worth it as it explains things that get mistyped
on his computer! (LOL) ;-D

--
Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light

LOL Cute! ;o)

When I used to have my chat channel on IRC a few years back my "o" key would
stick from time to time... especially when I was spelling something like
house which would come out hoouse. So because my American friends always
joked about how Canadians pronounce things like hoouse, aboout, etc... I
would say that I had a Canadian keyboard that knew the correct spelling for
our accent. It gave everyone a good laugh. LOL

*hugs*
Gem
Just a quick check in before heading off to London. Then off to Toronto on
Saturday morning and won't return until very late Sunday night... so I won't
be back online again until Monday. Take care everyone!