review of my previous post...

Old October 23rd 07, 05:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Susan Carey[_2_]

Default review of my previous post...

I should have previewed my text as somehow some early Halloween
goblins got into my text with a joke I had read and sent to a friend.
The first two lines of that joke somehow became the opening lines of
my epistle to my dear knitting friends. Despite that, I am so glad to
see that at least one friendly face recalls the name and is not put
off entirely by the goblins attempt to disarm me.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week. It is good to read the names of
friends who are still with the group.

Hugs,
Susan

Old October 23rd 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"Susan Carey" wrote in message
ps.com...
I should have previewed my text as somehow some early Halloween
goblins got into my text with a joke I had read and sent to a friend.
The first two lines of that joke somehow became the opening lines of
my epistle to my dear knitting friends. Despite that, I am so glad to
see that at least one friendly face recalls the name and is not put
off entirely by the goblins attempt to disarm me.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week. It is good to read the names of
friends who are still with the group.

Hugs,
Susan

Welcome back, Susan! )

I actually missed your previous post so I have no idea what you're talking
about. But then, I often don't know what someone is talking about. LOL
Just joking of course... I may be blonde, but I'm not totally clueless. ;o)

*hugs*
Gemini

Old October 24th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Jackie

On Oct 23, 10:19 am, Susan Carey wrote:
I should have previewed my text as somehow some early Halloween
goblins got into my text with a joke I had read and sent to a friend.
The first two lines of that joke somehow became the opening lines of
my epistle to my dear knitting friends. Despite that, I am so glad to
see that at least one friendly face recalls the name and is not put
off entirely by the goblins attempt to disarm me.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week. It is good to read the names of
friends who are still with the group.

Hugs,
Susan

What's the rest of the joke???

Old October 25th 07, 12:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Taueret

What's the rest of the joke???

that's what I was thinking!

Taueret

--
NSW, Australia
http://taueret.typepad.com

Old October 27th 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Oct 23, 12:19 pm, Susan Carey wrote:
I should have previewed my text as somehow some early Halloween
goblins got into my text with a joke I had read and sent to a friend.
The first two lines of that joke somehow became the opening lines of
my epistle to my dear knitting friends. Despite that, I am so glad to
see that at least one friendly face recalls the name and is not put
off entirely by the goblins attempt to disarm me.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week. It is good to read the names of
friends who are still with the group.

LOL Susan, we all remember you!
Is the joke one you can share with us here? g

Higs
Katherine

Old October 29th 07, 11:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Susan Carey[_2_]

On Oct 26, 9:07 pm, Katherine wrote:
On Oct 23, 12:19 pm, Susan Carey wrote:

LOL Susan, we all remember you!
Is the joke one you can share with us here? g

Higs
Katherine

Here is the joke - sorry not to have sent it sooner...I worked the
last four days and am exhausted. It is totally clean and cute as can
be.

A distinguished young woman on a flight from Switzerland turned to the priest beside her, 'Father, may I ask a favor?'

'Of course. What may I do for you?'

'Well, I bought an expensive woman's electronic hair dryer for my
mother's birthday that is unopened and well over the Customs limits.
I'm afraid they'll confiscate it. Is there any way you could carry it
through Customs for me? Perhaps, under your robes?'

'I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you, I will not
lie.'

'With your honest face, Father, no one will question you.'

When they got to Customs, she let the priest go ahead of her. The
official asked, 'Father, do you have anything to declare?'

'From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to
declare.'

The official thought this answer strange, so asked, 'And what do you
have to declare from your waist to the floor?'

'I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but
which is, to date, unused.'

Roaring with laughter, the official said, 'Go ahead, Father.'

Old October 29th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"Susan Carey" wrote in message
ups.com...

[...]

ROTFL That is funny, thank you for sharing! )

*hugs*
Gemini

Old November 2nd 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Oct 29, 7:34 am, Susan Carey wrote:
[...]

LOLOL That is hilarious!!!!

Higs,