Amazingly beautiful bead...

Old May 24th 06, 04:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default Amazingly beautiful bead...

in my opinion anyway! LOL!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...keTra ck=true

by David Sivers is just amazing to me...and I know from experience that
David's beads are even more incredible when you hold them in your hands.
This piece speaks to me, it is bautiful.

Last Saturday I received the Amber Lace set, and if I though it looked good
in Daviid's auction pics - well, let's just say I was totally blown away
when I opened the package.

Take a look at his offerings, I know you will not be disappointed.

--
Annie
acbauer@sbcglobal

Old May 24th 06, 08:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Annie, I had my eye on that one! I even wanted to post last night
about one of David's other auctions now being bid on by one of the
people who buy tons of work.

I admit to a huge admiration for David's beads and his being a nice guy
too. I have a wondrous focal from him that just blows me away every
time I look at it, I love it so much it's hanging right now on my braid
loom as a weight so that I can see it all the time.

I won it for an embarrassingly low bid but I am confident that my
little collection of David's beads won't be growing much more in a
while as he'll be right out of my price range, but that will make the
ones I own even more precious to me.

I admired the Amber Lace set too, and like you I'm always blown away by
his work when I open the package. The photos cannot do justice to
these little gems.

Thanks, Kalera for pointing him out to us!

-Su

www.tillermanbeads.co.uk
www.britishlampwork.co.uk

Old May 24th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

It is a bit penis-like at the top, and therefore I like it too.

LOLOLOLOL

Becki

Old May 24th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Old May 25th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Annie, thank you so much for your nice comments, it is always gratifying to
hear unsolicited approval!
David
"Annie Bauer" wrote in message
. com...
in my opinion anyway! LOL!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...omMakeTra ck=

Old May 25th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

I'm blushing, Su. Many thanks for your continued support. I am much
indebted to Kalera, who has been such a wonderful mentor to me....It was she
who suggested that I join this group, among other things. I am sincerely
happy that I took her advice, having enjoyed participating in the group ever
since I became a member.

David
ups.com...

Old May 25th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Becki, as my grandmother used to say,"Well I never..." Suffice it to say
that I do not do my own modelling!
David
ups.com...

Old May 25th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

*shrieking with laughter*

I hope she wasn't talking about my beautiful 'Totem' bead. You need to
get a new camera if so, David.

I'll never be able to look that bead in the eye again.

-Su

www.tillermanbeads.co.uk
www.britishlampwork.co.uk

Old May 25th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Sincerely meant, David. You're on the list of people I try to buy from
every time I have a bit of mad money! I just won a fishie from Cindy
so that's my mad splurge for the week, however with your list of
bidders you'll be fine!

I thought of your wonderful penguins the other day while watching the
March of the Penguins with my son.

I do regret not having enough money for that raven, but if you do a
magpie I might have to dig more deeply. Didn't I miss one a while
back?

And yes, thanks Kalera!

-Su

Old May 26th 06, 12:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Su --you know how pictures load from the top to the bottom? That was
the way I saw the bead listed on ebay (not going to say which one). It
was an "impulse post."

I really love the colors of the one you own. Gorgeous.

Becki