Noah's Ark

Old April 15th 04, 09:21 AM
Lara H

Default Noah's Ark

I remember a while back several people were looking for the Noah's Ark
chart....I imagine you all know this, but it has been reprinted and can be
found at http://www.gittas.com/

lara who loves the petit point designs she has for silk gauze

--
http://www.digitalstoryteller.com/BT...ey/index.shtml
Photographer - editor - writer
Old April 15th 04, 09:52 AM
S & A

Wow! That's absolutely stunning. I would love to get my hands on that.
I'm off to try find a UK supplier!

Sharon

Old April 15th 04, 12:47 PM
Stitchbug

Cute- but seems a little pricey? My lns has it cheaper-
http://www.count-your-blessings.com/detail.cfm?ID=2743

Old April 15th 04, 02:49 PM
Caryn

Cute- but seems a little pricey? My lns has it cheaper-
http://www.count-your-blessings.com/detail.cfm?ID=2743

I was caught by the price too, until I realized it was in Canadian dollars!
lol

The retail price in US Dollars is $14.95.

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old April 15th 04, 02:54 PM
Dawne Peterson

"Stitchbug" wrote in message..
Cute- but seems a little pricey? My lns has it cheaper-

Gitta's price would be in Canadian $.
Dawne

Old April 15th 04, 03:13 PM
Joan Erickson

Caryn wrote:

The retail price in US Dollars is $14.95.

It's also in the Spring edition of The Stitchery catalog, same price,
if that's any help.

--
Joan

See my first-ever design he
http://www.heritageshoppe.com/joan.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)

Old April 15th 04, 03:19 PM
Caryn

The retail price in US Dollars is $14.95.
It's also in the Spring edition of The Stitchery catalog, same price,
if that's any help.

I admit to being tempted, because it is such a cute design.

But the words "color chart" have me thinking I can skip it! LOL

Old April 15th 04, 05:02 PM
S & A

www.sewandso.co.uk are selling it for £10.75. I'm sorely tempted, but have
never attempted anything that involved before. Someone queried it came in a
colour chart. Can I ask why?

Sharon

Old April 15th 04, 05:23 PM
Caryn

www.sewandso.co.uk are selling it for £10.75. I'm sorely tempted, but have
never attempted anything that involved before. Someone queried it came in a
colour chart. Can I ask why?

I just don't like colored charts. I will cope with them if they have symbols
too, and it's a chart I just HAVE to do.

But in general, when I see a color chart, I put it back rather than buy it.

Old April 15th 04, 05:32 PM
sunflower

I got this chart a month or so ago and ordered a custom piece of fabric for
it from Sugar Maple Fabrics.

It's a gorgeous piece of fabric that is dyed in a way so that you don't have
to do all of those 1/2 stitches in the sky. I have to find some time to fit
it into my WIP's

Sarah
sunflower

"Lara H" wrote in message

I remember a while back several people were looking for the Noah's Ark
chart....I imagine you all know this, but it has been reprinted and can

be
found at http://www.gittas.com/

lara who loves the petit point designs she has for silk gauze

--
http://www.digitalstoryteller.com/BT...ey/index.shtml
Photographer - editor - writer

ebay: Noah's Ark Nursery in PC-Annie's Attic marilyn safier Marketplace 0 November 28th 04 03:13 PM
Please Help re Noah's Submarine Symbol Key Heather Needlework 4 April 9th 04 02:41 PM
Noah's Sub $25.99 Karen C - California Needlework 3 February 14th 04 03:59 PM
Noah's Sub Julie in Hondo Needlework 0 November 20th 03 07:45 PM
Noah's Sub!!! RadioStmpr Needlework 1 October 28th 03 03:33 PM