OT who's kitty?

Old June 25th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Default OT who's kitty?

In 2007, someone here posted a picture of their kitty. The QI in question
has comfortably taken a strong paw and smashed horizontal window blinds down
to allow him a perfect way to spy on the great outdoors. The photo has such
a feline attitude of 'anything is okay if it is convenient to me'.
I painted the moment on an oval canvas and it has taken me more than a
year to find a frame for it. I'd like to put a label on the back to tell
who and when. If it wasn't Winston, who was it? It may have been Cheryl
but we seldom get to hear from her. Polly

Old June 25th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Default OT whose kitty?

I'm thinking that should be 'whose' kitty. Just dab some white-out on your
monitor and make the correction. I need to identify the QI. Polly

"Polly Esther" wrote In 2007, someone here posted a picture of their

Old June 25th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_2_]

DH was looking for the white-out earlier tonight - couldn't find it. Does
anybody know where we put it?

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot com

Old June 25th 08, 04:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

I keep ours with the salt and pepper as in 'correct the seasonings'. It
used to scare DD's boyfriends but it seemed logical to me. Polly

Old June 25th 08, 11:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Winston just climbs through the slats to get at the window and usually
Katie is right behind him! jennellh

Bad kitty! Jinx the Minx Needlework 12 March 13th 08 08:41 AM
kitty Pami Quilting 8 June 3rd 07 07:21 PM
Gammy leg kitty - OT... Kate Dicey Quilting 19 February 24th 05 09:11 AM
Hello Kitty Gallagher Yarn 1 February 2nd 05 05:29 PM