ot out or order a few days

Old March 28th 09, 04:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
spike

Default ot out or order a few days

teadrinkr wrote:
On Mar 24, 10:50 pm, Spike wrote:
Been out of order.

Where are all of our friends?

Dennis

I read occasionally. Have done some knitting lately. I knit a garter
stitch cardigan for my first grandchild And have done some quick
dish/wash cloths. I found it much easier to read and reply when
comcast still had newsgroups. I noticed that when comcast discontinued
the service this group slowed down quite a bit.

Marilyn

That is true Marilyn, it dropped way off.

Dennis
Old March 28th 09, 11:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
itsbugart

On Mar 28, 4:24*am, Spike wrote:
itsbugart wrote:
On Mar 25, 3:50 am, Spike wrote:
Been out of order.

Where are all of our friends?

Dennis

I'm getting ready for a show in May so I am stitching away here in
western Sweden. Today winter struck back with a vengeance and there is
several centimeters of snow outside so I am happy to be occupied
inside! :-)

Erin

We might have 6 inches in northern Illinois Erin, Saturday

Ours is melting rapidly, thank goodness!!! Soon we'll have vitsippor
in the woods instead. Vitsippor are white anemones and when they are
blooming it looks almost like snow again in the forest! :-)

Erin

Old March 31st 09, 06:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

We have mostly Real spring days ,,,,, warm when the sun is up , but as
soon as she gets ready to go to bed , it gets colder ,,,,,
mirjam
Old April 26th 09, 04:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Mar 24, 10:50*pm, Spike wrote:
Been out of order.

Where are all of our friends?

Busy, as usual! LOL But I am here!~

Higs,
Katherine
Old April 27th 09, 10:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
itsbugart

On Mar 25, 4:50*am, Spike wrote:
Been out of order.

Where are all of our friends?

Dennis

Well, I mostly just read but haven't even been doing so much of that
lately since I have a new show opening on Sat. My crocheted and then
felted bags sell well so wish me luck everyone! :-)

Erin

Rainy days are good days (on topic) Maureen Wozniak Quilting 2 September 25th 06 01:56 PM
My JAF online order WitchyStitcher Quilting 3 December 2nd 05 12:45 AM
Law and Order SVU OT KJ Quilting 20 January 22nd 05 04:35 AM
24 days/16 days..begging from yesterday CNYstitcher Quilting 0 November 26th 03 04:09 PM
Trying to get together an order of alpacas HannahRach Marketplace 0 July 25th 03 05:05 PM